• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

wow.. thanks for this..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

what does this mean? u will be banned forever? u cannot go to ftalk anymore? how if the one banned makes another account in a different computer/laptop? please reply
Loderse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]if someone doesn't follow the rules they will get banned right away.[/sup]
Khymi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]follow the rules and u dont have to worry about this.[/sup]
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

agreed to ate Khymi.
iBear
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hope the moderators didn't banned alot of members today.
Mikuru
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is a great idea, but I'm hoping there's not much people that got [b]banned[/b] or [b]cursed[/b] today.
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

agreed to ate Khymi.
Kakalicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

hoping mods didn't [b]banned[/b] or [b]cursed[/b] a member today and hoping everyone follows the rules or else they'll get banned by the mods..
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]So that means that moderators have the power to ban members?[/sup]
Rhinah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Kakalicious]hoping mods didn't banned or cursed a member today and hoping everyone follows the rules or else they'll get banned by the mods..[/quote] Oh yeah, I agree to you.
Kiorem
» n00b
1969-12-31

To get away from ban, follow the rules.
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^agree to you.c: @richmondsasuke:avoid double posting&&spamming please.c:

Last edited by yumi43ღ (2008-07-26 19:13:57)

Cyz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I agree to ate [b]Kiorem[/b].
PiCKLEJUiCEx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple][sub]Avoid double posting richmond.[/sub][/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=richmondsasuke]what am I going to do??[/quote] [quote=richmondsasuke]why am i'm cursed? someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] LOL that's why you're cursed, probably....spamming =D :eh: [b]@topic[/b] This means we all better be on our best behavior. =)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-27 16:31:17)

Kumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Follow rules to avoid from banning.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=richmondsasuke]what am I going to do??[/quote] [quote=richmondsasuke]why am i'm cursed? someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] if you think that you've been good enough and already followed the rules here and also promiz that you wont break the rules.. then pm the mod who that cursed thing on you...:D
Wisz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, you moderators have the right to ban people.
Pops
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ I agree to you Wisz.

Last edited by Pops (2008-07-29 15:59:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy