• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

smoochey
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

A great power for moderators is to ban people who doesn't follow the rules.
targz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

wow great topic :thumbsup:

Last edited by targz (2008-07-31 09:49:50)

ChickenRanger
» n00b
1969-12-31

that'll be called flooding. be careful next time. :) I see forum admins are scary anywhere... >.>;;
kuhan
» n00b
1969-12-31

f/talk are actually strict....:) but i'm glad to be here...:thumbsup:
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

This can sure help the forum to become more cleaner. It's a great idea for stopping spammers.=):thumbsup: Just make sure that the person that you're going to ban [b]really[/b] committed a mistake.=)
Beanplant
» n00b
1969-12-31

Make sure to use it properly lol.
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Black_Goth
» Banned
1969-12-31

thank make altogether finally I can make begrounds by xself without support all of you I cannot like this again I render thanks =) :thumbsup: :| :thumbsup: ;] :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :angry: :thumbsup: :doubt: :thumbsup:
williamjr
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh,,i should be careful next time :)
eMoTaLk
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for moderator ....! not for me....!
aViH
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i be banned if i use many accounts? how many days?
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=aViH]can i be banned if i use many accounts? how many days?[/quote] i think no if u read and follow da rules....=)
aViH
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... ok.. thanks for the info.. but if i break that rules and i created many accounts how many days can i be banned? i mean if i'm banned/cursed how many days it will take? [spoiler]i want to change my account coz my username is very ugly!![/spoiler]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow! this is d scariest ever.. then i wanna ask, how many warns will moderators give before they ban someone?
Pix
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think this is a [b]great[/b] idea. :thumbsup:
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll hunt those users who doesn't follow the rules! =D
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

this keeps us follow the rules.
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Some don't follow the rules.. I iwll also help to hunt!! ban those people who don't follow rules!! eerr..
Paperclips
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think this is a great idea, Admin!
Plastic
» n00b
1969-12-31

All members have to follow the rules, or else they'll get ban by moderators or the admin.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 9 queries - 0.927 second ]
Privacy Policy