• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

chingching
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now, it was ok... waht about you?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Well, hello there Nica, nice to see you back at FTalk. Course you're still welcome, everybody deserves another chance. Enemies? I don't recall having enemies here in FTalk.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

yeah agree!!! everybody deserves a 2nd chance... about yer topic... uhmm i dunno i dont want to think that i am flaming lolz.. none so far!!
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh thanks at padz and kristina!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hmm..as far as i can remember..toinkz!! no one....hopefully!!! =) [/b] [b]ot: welcome back ate nica!!!! [/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

none and im not planning to have one :lol: im being gud :D :wow:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah... i dont have any enemies here :paranoid:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont have enemies here in ftalk..!
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I'm also dont have enemy rite now.. :arrow: but yeah, everybody deserves a second chance.. :arrow: urm..good luck with ur life gal!! :arrow: remember..noone is perfect!! =) everybody makes mistakes..[/b]
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]So Nica Im Your Enemy lolz :lol: [/b]
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha, that was before, nyahaha we now have a new image here at ftalk! haha *peace* :)
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ok Peace Be With us..[/b]
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

encounter an enemy? lol no and i hope not. been in heated discussions though. i hope to encounter a devil, though. so the angel in me will convert the devil in the other person to be an archangel *grin*
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

don't have one..ü
chiezza
» n00b
1969-12-31

wolvince is a nice person.. huh.. ;)
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am not a hater [img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/mharvz/peace2.gif[/img]
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]~No... cant recall any enemies here!~[/color][/b]
piyo_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

no need to have an enemy...
katrin
» n00b
1969-12-31

so far, none.... i'm not planning to have one
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. i hardly get enemies.. :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:55

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy