• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

just got one [s]enemies[/s] ysterday lol. ysterday night, when i was browsing through FStalk Malaysia thread, i saw this one thread, titled "MAT TEMPEK"(in malay), in eng, "copycat boy" or sumthing like that. the purpose of the thread? MOCKING PPL. wat rily pissed me off, they include me in the list. and guess who is the threadstarter. --> MODERATOR <-- & the thread was stickied~! can u imagine how *[u]insert word here[/u]* is that. [spoiler] good job, "mod". :thumbsup: [/spoiler]

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-06-27 10:26:55)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[quote=unmaskedluke]just got one enemies ysterday lol. ysterday night, when i was browsing through FStalk Malaysia thread, i saw this one thread, titled "MAT TEMPEK"(in malay), in eng, "copycat boy" or sumthing like that. the purpose of the thread? MOCKING PPL. wat rily pissed me off, they include me in the list. and guess who is the threadstarter. --> MODERATOR <-- & the thread was stickied~! can u imagine how *insert word here* is that.[/quote] me too :eh: im pissed off of that thread & the person who criticizes me :wallbash: instead of [b]keep this forum well organized[/b] theyre the ones that started the flamming here :wallbash: they sucks :wallbash:

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-27 11:26:21)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ [b]That's really bad unfortunately i don't understand malaysian so i don't understand what they're talking about =| [/b]^ [b]@ SimpleMe = Tokio Hotel Rocks! :P \m/[/b] [b] @ Topic : I don't have any enemies here at Ftalk...I used to have before but it's just over small stuffs...Looking back at those issues i could just laugh about it... I don't wanna waste my time having enemies here.. I just wanna make the most of my time here having fun and have a good time with my friends :) :thumbsup:[/b]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yep. that was *[u]insert word here[/u]* b.a.d in philipinos thread, does the mod(s) there do the same thing? sorry offtopic & no offend, im jz asking. ;) -- @t read post #161 above. i dont know if i should call them enemies. hmmm..... :penguin:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]^yep. that was *insert word here* b.a.d in philipinos thread, does the mod(s) there do the same thing? sorry offtopic & no offend, im jz asking. ;)[/quote] [b]So far in the Philippines section...there aren't any bad or offensive threads there..They're all fun and games and stuff =| Hopefully there won't be any future threads about backstabbing or insulting people in the Phils section =| If people have any problem or questions about that member i guess the best thing is to PM that person right? Confront them and all that :)[/b] [b]@ Topic: Read post # 163 :D[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-27 11:58:26)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]javascript:insert_text(':wallbash:', ''); in philipinos thread, does the mod(s) there do the same thing?[/quote] nope ;) theres no thread like :arrow: [b]MAT TEMPEK[/b] :wallbash: in the Ph thread ;) Ph mods are nice i gz :paranoid:

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-27 12:02:43)

jezreeljhune
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Dont Have Enemies!
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]i dun have enemy here,coz em still newbie =D[/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Don't have any that I know of. But if I ever make somebody mad, I hope they'll contact me privately. I never intend to make anyone mad, so if I do make you mad, it was likely just a misunderstanding. :thumbsup:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i had before. she really sucks and i hate her soo much. i really put her in trash (in my mind) :smoke: she`s soo feeling. [color=#ff6699]♡[/color]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]No enemies here but there are really irritating people here hanging out in this forum: Some are really: > Airheads > Immature (Just wants to pick a fight and step down other members) > People who likes to destroy other members yet those innocent members never did anything wrong to those people (Like what the hell is wrong with you?) > Feeling expert, popular and superior All i can say to these people is : Grow up and Get A Life :) :thumbsup: btw like the new feature of the forum...I miss all my friends here =) \m/ [/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No enemies, but I agree with the post above me :thumbsup: There's just some people that I don't like. :thumbsdown:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have enemies here, only those fakers in friendster or wherever.
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I knew tat must be sumone hates me . But i [b]dun care[/b] :lol: i neva hates sumone, juz let them hates me :D
yoghurt_luffer
» n00b
1969-12-31

none yet here....
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]KawaiiPinkLover Everyone hates her.She has a lot of -Repu.[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As of now, i don't have enemies... but there's a a lot of members don't understand me... and i hate those members feeling so high! :wallbash:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm i dont have an enemy.. but i just dont like this girl --------------------.... she's so annoying :disgust:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

None yet. I still felt so noob[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No enemies yet... and no friends yet, i suppose...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:47

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy