• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[b]don't have one =) am not a hater[/b] :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

none...and i don't want to have any!haha...i guess all ftalkers also don't want to have any :eh:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont have enemy..i dont want to have enemies here.. i love everybody.. i love them..hahaha! =D
nnej15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. don't have enemies here =)

Last edited by nnej15 (2008-02-10 07:22:39)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^as far as my mind is concerned....i dont have enemies in this forum! and never had one![/b][/align]
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dunno if we're enemies anymore but we had a row in PM.. Here's the story: Once upon a time I was really new here in Ftalk.. I posted something in Phil. Section about "Anu Ulam Mo?" or "What's Your VIand?" After a day this mod [i](yep, she's a moderator)[/i] closed my thread w/o explanation.. I pm her asking why! She said there was already a same thread but that thread is asking about "Filipino Quisines".. I tried explaining that the two topics were not same coz I'm asking for ulam/viand and the other one is asking for every variety of Filipino Food.. PM's went about 5times, that mod still didn't get my point.. Why?? Because she's a mod, didn't accept mistakes & thinks that she can do anything because she'sa mod.. I said to her are the topics "Comment on the Person Above YOu" & "Describe the Person Above You in 5words", not the same, she said no thy're different topics!hahaha! [i]Grabe, ang kitid ng utak ng taong to[/i] I just stopped sending PM's to her coz she's uurrghh [i]don't wanna say it[/i].. I realized she did it bcoz Im just an Unknown, not Famous thread starter while the others which were her circle of friends can do spam topics [i]na paulit-paulit lang naman in sense[/i].. And the last part of this just a week ago my very same topic was there again.. But Im not the thread starter, it's another person.. And you know what that topic was not Closed.. Why? Because the thread starter is a known person here & she's a mod too.. [i]Aun[/i], you know who you are! :P You can mess with me but not with a co-moderator, right?! GoodLuck to your RULES!!! [color=green][align=center]sorry for some tagalog words[/align][/color]

Last edited by elaiza (2008-02-22 01:17:44)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Many to mention like... Anyway nvm I hate saying names. I never banned them though I just insulted them till they gave up for the simple reason, sometimes my words are like guns, I never include religion, nationality and surnames in my replies. I just attack by words... and their ego.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my enemies are spammers :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think its a good thing that you don't bother to post here if you don't have any adversaries here at all :retard: speaking of enemies well i have loads of it :lol: they are the one who are provoking me to have a conflict with them let me tell you this actually i don't find trouble really and i don't want fuzzes it just makes my head hurt and it is a waste of a seconds on my life span but trouble always finds me :wallbash: well to my enemies here well gud luck to you peeps hope you are enjoying your stay here :rolleyes: :lol: well for those who wants to be added on my list well try me i guarantee to you ill be your best friend
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i only have one.. :D
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i dont like to have enemies...
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. i have =) and really hated her :mad: because she's talking like a moderator :smoke: in short ; [b]feeling mod[/b]... :doubt: well, im not really newbie,,, do i need to repeat this? im not [b]new here![/b] just [b]new account[/b]... :D well, have peace on ftalk =):thumbsup:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@yumi:awtz. .hu's dat?i know now,u'r yumi of pink.forumarena ayt? @T:i dont have,i think. .
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]@yumi:awtz. .hu's dat?i know now,u'r yumi of pink.forumarena ayt? @T:i dont have,i think. .[/quote] forgot her name. :D yah, sis. =)
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have no enemies here at FTALK!. =)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yeah. My Copycat!![/b][/color]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm cool with every user here... :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm i hate flirt and one member who doesnt know how to look at the mirror coz all of what he said in his posts are reflecting HIM exactly. =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't have one :D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. i d0nt hev enemy [b]hir[/b] in ftalk.. =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy