• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Enemy???? :O I think :disgust: .......I dont have..... ___________________________________________________________________________________________ [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar131309-4.gif[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________________________
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

I dont have either... haha,,, maybe some mods hate me for posting in the wrong section, but thats not make me their enemy, am I right? ;)

Last edited by koko213 (2008-06-17 12:02:14)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Enemies? I have no enemies here on our forum. Some members hate me though. It doesn't bother me at all. If they want to mock me though PM or ridicule me. It's ok. Go ahead. Just remember... [spoiler] Spell fuck as fuck not fuxs or f'ck because I don't bother with idiots who can't spell. If you want to insult me. Call me by my user name. Remember. It is spelled as Ephemeral not ephemral nor empemeral. If you proposed your threat on a proper manner. Maybe I'll bother to send you a message that will totally ridicule you. As a member. I have the right to disregard the rules on private messaging so no hold barred. If you mock me on a public. Maybe I'll just ban you. All it takes is 15 seconds. It will waste my 15 seconds though. :penguin: I am not being a Show-Off. Try me if you must... [/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-17 12:51:29)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i have no enemies here but i hate someone!![/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

and Kawaiipinklover!!!!! =)=)=):thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]yeah,i'm same with [b]'AphrOdiTe'[/b],i have no enemies here,but i hate someone :doubt:[/i]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-27 04:08:16)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wouldnt it be so crazy + funny + weird if you were a newb it everybody here already despised you??? :o hahahahahahaha crazy thought ^^
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have none at the moment i thats good for me enimies are bad.. [spoiler]but if your reading this and your hating me,think twice tell me coz im can be the worst enemy you can ever had[/spoiler]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha Ive got enemies here... But Few....
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i had enemies last time. but i don`t know what happened to that person because i never saw him/her already.[color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

List Of Enemies..

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

Thats all

Last edited by cute_maxene (2008-06-22 19:21:33)

charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]no one! :wow: theyre sooo kind tome i wish no one hate me too! =([/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't have enemies here in friendstertalk---I think, lol. I only hate a few people here but I don't mind if I had real enemies. Fine wif me, they'll just get bored lol :| [quote=cute_maxene]List Of Enemies.. Code: Pinky_girl_patricia Kawaiipinklover The one who gave me -repu kawaii_patricia_isobel Thats all[/quote] lol lots of people seem to be hating each other--especially regarding the negative repu issues. Tsk tsk :|
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope, i don't have an enemy :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my enemy is my self! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-18 13:57:56)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

same here.. i hate someone, but there's no reason to hate her maybe im just wahaha :D no i dun think so :(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate::: [quote]:arrow: [b]Pinky_girl_patricia[/b] - coz ur not active in ur thread. u can lockur topic on our mods if u can't have a minuite granting the requestor's request. :arrow: [b]marianaluvrenato[/b] - ur making fun of the repu system. and im one of the 5(am i ryt?) victims u gave that -repu :arrow: [b]cantsaveyoursoul[/b] - ur simply spamming. u post the post above you post and u don't edit it that ur sorry that u gave the same info in the one above you accidentally :arrow: [b]swimdyesebelswim[/b] - ur such a [b]LOSER [/b] :P :arrow: [b]lovely_lh[/b] -ur not following one rule here. the speaking in tagalog rule.u make me laugh in the meaning of "Spam" in the dictionary you have. :lol: :arrow: [b]choi[/b] - she keeps on requesting and requesting in wrong thread. then she said my layouts are bad and blahblah and because of that, she's now banned :arrow: [b]arelz[/b] -hmm i see yur post in graphix section and if im the threadstarter of the thread ur requesting, i'll be pissed off because of what u say. u don't have any patience in ur body girl!!! some of my enemies are now banned here and they are all newbies. poor them =|[/quote] ur lucky if yur name is on my list. at least you know why i really hate u and why i give u some especial gift. :gift:

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-27 04:08:16)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]wouldnt it be so crazy + funny + weird if you were a newb it everybody here already despised you??? :o hahahahahahaha crazy thought ^^[/quote] it happens... when the newbie is a trouble maker/poser/spammer/ripper then im pretty sure he/she'll have everyone despise him/her in no time :lol: [b]@T[/b] i have no enemies in ftalk =) (lolwut?!)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ really? nice.. hehe --- @topic: my enemy is ngeneration.. ahaha just kiddin. i have no enemies here ;)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hate The One Who always followed me and copy me style because of me She cannot Be a Friendstertalk Member she should thank me because im the one who invite her and you know who it is? its the one of my refferers
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:31

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy