• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

bullet_nuue
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[align=center]you can be my enemy and i don't care keep throwin' stones at yourself stories run in circles that have no end i hit on luck, then you bum me out again there's a way that you keep the truth in check scratch the surface and treat it like a broken neck keep the peace when face to face with the scene got a hunch that ain't what you really mean weather's fair, does that change where you stand? my back is turned and the knife is in your hand so.... you can be my enemy and i don't care you try too hard and i can tell [/align]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[quote=Shirow Masamune]shall we use the freaking B.I. method i have these so called defensive warfreak enemy here i dunno if thats uber stupidity or she is too dumb enough to comprehend simple things here lol i dont need to threaten anyone she ultimately misunderstood what ive say on that freaking thread because of her too much paranoia she causes lots of crap pathetic fuzzes here she annoys the hell and flame other members here just because she outburst her uneasy feelings oh shame on you geez the likes of you can't just keep ur aug feelings and just shut up on the corner you really disgust me because of your lame shameful act[/quote] Look who's talking? Why is it that moderators can outburst their uneasy feelings and an ordinary member can't??? when i do express my feelings you'd use harsh words in me like crap, pathetic, annoying, lame, shameful, paranoid etc. ??? is that the right way to deal with a member??? Hate me all you want... somehow i agreed to shut up when a moderator PMed me last night telling me to calm down and just don't mind about everything... That moderator should take note of this other moderator who's going too far...don't talk like someone who has no breeding...if you think i'm the WARFREAK or making CRAP PATHETIC FUZZES... you should read your post first...maybe you're referring to yourself... if you wanna use offensive words on me....take note of your grammar too :penguin: i guess i have the right to say this too... For a moderator..you disgust me because of your lame shameful act

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-06 03:19:19)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have few enemies here and thats true but then i dont care about them! they're just a waste of my precious time~ =D oh yeah! and i know that there are members here that don't like miee but anywoots~ go,get your own lives :wasted:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-06 03:17:18)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Tara I'm not in anyone's side here BUT you should go over the rules again # 3. Avoid using any[b] foul and offensive words[/b] # 4. No spamming and [b]flamming in any form.[/b] Alright, I'm not 'feeling' mod or anything but i just wanna fix things right now before things get out of hand. I don't know why you reacted with Shirow Masamune's post because first of all he did [b]not[/b] mention any names. Second, think about what you have said in your earlier post you called some members and moderators--- uhmm, unpleasant things. Such as referring them as [b]"gay" mod[/b] or [b]fake "angelic" mod[/b] But i didn't see any of them reacted from what you posted. your post [spoiler]Look who's talking? Why is it that moderators can outburst their uneasy feelings and an ordinary member can't??? when i do express my feelings you'd use harsh words in me like crap, pathetic, annoying, lame, shameful, paranoid etc. ??? is that the right way to deal with a member??? Hate me all you want... somehow i agreed to shut up when a moderator PMed me last night telling me to calm down and just don't mind about everything... That moderator should take note of this other moderator who's going too far...don't talk like someone who has no breeding...if you think i'm the WARFREAK or making CRAP PATHETIC FUZZES... you should read your post first...maybe you're referring to yourself... if you wanna use offensive words on me....take note of your grammar too :penguin: i guess i have the right to say this too... For a moderator..you disgust me because of your lame shameful act[/spoiler] clearly indicates that you're referring to Shirow Masamune because you even quoted his post. I'm not being bias here. I am merely stating my point of view. If you don't want others to get mad at you then i advice that you shouldn't talk about other people that way. I know you can't please everybody -- but by the way you talk/post well I'm sure you really can't. Have a nice day. Just wanna add something [b]my last say: If everyone else seems to think that you have an attitude problem -- then i guess there really must be something wrong with it. Think about it. [/b]=|

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-06 05:18:03)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^nicely done very well said *promotions* [quote]People are losing their temper for some reason....some are saying thank you for being honest or for speaking out...ih you're hurt with my post then that's up to you....i can deal with any harsh or even nonsense criticisms....all i can say is 'bahala na kayo"... :) if you hate me then go spend you're time hating me...i can't please everyon[/quote] wew look who's reacted umm excuse me miss tara am i talking to you??? im not naming anyone on my post so you've better not to react if it is not you but look the things now you are being so guilty about my post why are you so affected with it?? is it because those things are brutally correct?? :lol: gee my sentiments are indeed true someone here are really a defensive overacting warfreak :lol: even though ur not that person im pointing with still you've reacted in such a rude and harsh manner... :puke: lol you vexes me [quote][b]I'm being super honest here...If you think you are who am talking about and start to be defensive..oh well...say thank you to your attitude..[/b][/quote] WOW look who's talking here [quote]i guess i have the right to say this too... For a moderator..you disgust me because of your lame shameful act[/quote] oh really? look who is shameful here :lol: i can't believe that there is a girl who awfully acts like this its really shameful you know [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202082439.jpg]*facepalm*[/url]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-06 06:06:29)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]enemies? well my enemies here are those so freakin defensive people here damn ur annoy almost all the people here[/i] why'd you have to argue with everyone? you're so defensive.. it's obvious you know you're the one being BI.ed.. honestly, you've got a point.. but, i'm not gonna take your side if you're arguing with everybody here.. i've read your posts arguing with different people.. can't you learn how to get along? :disgust:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-06 04:43:31)

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't consider it as a fight...well it's just a little misunderstanding. :doubt:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=~ Tara ~]Look who's talking? Why is it that moderators can outburst their uneasy feelings and an ordinary member can't??? when i do express my feelings you'd use harsh words in me like crap, pathetic, annoying, lame, shameful, paranoid etc. ??? is that the right way to deal with a member??? Hate me all you want... somehow i agreed to shut up when a moderator PMed me last night telling me to calm down and just don't mind about everything... That moderator should take note of this other moderator who's going too far...don't talk like someone who has no breeding...if you think i'm the WARFREAK or making CRAP PATHETIC FUZZES... you should read your post first...maybe you're referring to yourself... if you wanna use offensive words on me....take note of your grammar too :penguin: i guess i have the right to say this too... For a moderator..you disgust me because of your lame shameful act[/quote] Mr. Tara err... Ms. Tara.. You are breaking the rules.. esp. the #1. Have you had some "difficult" or maybe you don't know what is "common sense"? [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202082439.jpg]/facepalms[/url] This is a [color=red][b]warning[/b][/color] for you. :| I'll [b]ban [/b] your ID [b]immediately [/b] and I could do [b]IP Banning[/b] for you. If you keep on [b]flamming [/b] and taking this matter too personally. And I can ask the owner of this forum to [b]delete [/b] your username from database. =| [s]Why not?[/s] :lol: They weren't wrote your name. or even use initial [b]T[/b]. [i]but T could be [b]Tearjerker[/b]. Haha. Nvm.[/i] So why bothering? You took all posts here too [b]personally[/b] Mr. err. Ms. And fyi. Try fixing some words. You used [b]wrong grammar[/b]. [hr][hr][hr] [b]On topic. :rose:[/b] Yet I have a super-lame-weird-pathetic enemy now. She is a [s]girl[/s] or a boy? Gender crisis again. I won't naming her. [b]B.I.? I prefer B.T fotfl.[/b] She's an antagonist. And yes. [b]Everybody hates her[/b]. Poor girl. She is a defensive girl. Or whatever. Pathetically trapped. :puke: She is low specimen. :wasted: Argh. I can't help my LSC list is increasing day by day. :lol: It's because something wrong in here. I mean. Everyone become too sensitive. And. She thought 'she is perfect'. In fact, she's just a piece of crap. =| Hell yeah. Bang! Somebody [s]help[/s] her. Or throw her garlic bong. She is lacking of attention. That's why she kept posted non-sense posts and breaking-rules posts. O Gawd. She is the worst kind of God's creatures I ever met. [b]L[/b]ame and [b]L[/b]ow specimen. Awh. Don't forget add [b]L[/b]oser to LSC. I have many meanings of LSC. I remembered, she is a teaser too. :lol: Eat your words Miss. You are a freaking [b]teaser[/b]. :puke: And yesh. You are no match to me. lol. wait until 1000000000000000000 years, and try me again. :lol: such a blatant and hopeless girl. need attention? go cry to your mom. or suicide but don't forget write a poem before you die. You thought you are great huh? But you are totally pieces of [url=http://i31.tinypic.com/esp4d4.jpg]crap.[/url] For that, [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/23jmqsg.jpg]iLol.[/url] Here's a [url=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/pirateneko/other%20crap/f8a930c6.jpg]gift[/url] for [url=http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9526/facepalmmw4.jpg]you[/url]. <3 Anyway. I'll make her as my 'friend'. :)

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-06 06:31:43)

tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh enemies.. if i have one i will just stay away from that person. talking back will just cause big problems.. :ninja:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha,, good thing you know dat Tetums, love to see dat kind of post, =) cause theres a member here, posting his/her enemies here, but she/he/'s not even think of that way that ,,maybe his/her post myt cause to a trouble, its fine dat he/she posted her/his enmy here,but i dont think, saying any harsh words to his/her enemies is good, wo,,it seems ur lookin for a nice FLAME huh,, its nice to be honest, but make sure, ur attitude of being honest has a limitation, think about it, wts wrong with ur post, or b4 u post, is dat good to post dat kind of statement to ur enemies here, i guess its not, look everyone post here, is it d same as ur post?. it's not, ryt??. well is it bcoz they know their limitations,. throwing a flame to ur enemies is not good, throwing a flame to ur enemies myt coz to a WAR,so ur enemies myt think that ur lookin for a trouble, bcoz as d way u post, expect dat ur enemies will have a reply from ur post, if u want a arguement with ur enemies, send them a PM, talk about it in a nice way, be honest to them, but dont start a flame, dats bad, and posting dat kind of post to ur enemies, [i][b]WASTING ur TIME [/b][/i], if u dont like them, den dont mind dem, its easy to do dat, if u dont want a trouble here, den its better i think is to [b]SHUT UP[/b], just leave it, ur just wasting ur time throwing a flame to ur enemies, did u think dat, posting dat kind of statement is wasting ur time! =| . so wat if u did it?. did anythin change to ur life?. and wat if u leave it all behind ?. wat is happening ryt now, supposed to be [b]NOT[/b] happening, ryt?. no enemies, no arguement, Sometimes, we just need to [i][b]RELAX , CALM DOWN[/b][/i] urself, [i][b]TAKE IT EASY[/b][/i], just leave it, dats not hard to do, instead of doing wat is happening ryt now ryt??.. =), so, think about it, do u think wat you did is ryt?. think about it, =) sometimes we just need to think first b4 we act, =) so, i hope, dis flame wont get to far, cut it off, btw. [i][b]im not lookin for a trouble here, im just one of the member here at ftalk afffected seeing this kind of arguement .. [/b][/i] :D so take care,and god bless to all of you,, @topic, i dont have a enemy here, im not waitin for it, and to those who are freakin annoyed to me, learn to accept, wat i have dat u dont like from me., just dont mind me. dats the best thing to do, start a flame, i dont care, say wateber u want to say, i will take dat as a compliment, and to my friends who accept me as their friend, tnx for dat, glad to have you as one of my friends, and btw, dont mind my grammar, im not good as you, hhi, tnx, :D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-06 22:04:52)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I did had few enemies before most of them are code rippers. they used to ripped my codes and I guess up till now. I'm over it though. I still have one enemy here in ftalk but I don't show my anger to my hater here (ftalk). i show it thru YM hahaha...but he's an eptok member....And guess what? he doesn't like me either as well. I wont mention his name though. It'll just make him more famous than he is now cos of his gayness. I wont stop hating him or being his enemy cos somehow it's a bit of fun and recreation to be honest.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no i dont have enemy! if i do, i dont mind them! hate me... :lol: cuz i dont care! :eh: theres nothing i can do! playing bossie on Online sites are way too Childish! :eh: hahaha... just want :arrow:[i][b]respect[/b][/i] :D [i]If you wanna Fight with Mods?! contact Them ^^^^^^ if you wanna fight with a long testimonials?! contact Echo wanna get banned contact EJ if your mad at me contact ALCAIDA! if you wanna have enemy but no hassle contact tetums wanna be a celeb?! contact Harbs, he knows wat to do! :lol: If you want gay?! :lol: CONTACT FROLICKS! :eh: cuz ur one of them! :lol: wuhahaha...[/i] Future Haters & recent haterz! [b]HATE me i dont care! theres nothing you can DO! BTW if i see you in person me! please Hide cuz i actually punch a persons face & @$& & i hired a HITMAN & he's just stalking me to kill my enemies! :lol:[/b] wuhahaha... yah! i dont actually have enemy! cuz i dont mind them! =D even Jesus has no enemy! im his follower, then i have no enemy simple Logic! LOL! :lol: wanna give me a big break?! sure! :lol: you dont care wat em i talking! cuz im insane [b]DORK![/b] Bloody Bustard! =D wuhahahaha... Piggy Name! BTW please dont show ur face with Tomato Nose! i want to punch it now! wuhahaha... [spoiler][i]ay uo pla wla ako enemy! anu ba yan pinag sasabi ko! senxa na! sbi nga ng nakatatanda wag patulan yung tao kung KSP or gs2 makipag away sau pero kung abusa yung contra mo! deh PATAYIN MO! [b]gi atay[/b][/i] kaya pla ayaw ng iba sakin kht wula ko sila ginagalaw! kasi andun sila sa master nilang bubuwit! wuhahaha...[/spoiler]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-06 19:21:37)

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't have an enemy... Don't have any enemy I'm friendly though... Motto about this topic... [b]YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU ACT[/b] At the end people hates you because of your unpleasant word or whatever...:lol:

Last edited by mikai14 (2008-05-06 19:42:43)

alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have no enemies here..and i'm not planning to have one...
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Have Enemies Here The Two Girls Who Always Rip My works.. And Never Saying [i]Thanks you[/i] When i help them
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't have enemies here at ftalk.. well i used to have some before but everything is fine now =| If i do have one, It's a waste of time talking about that person on threads and stuffs... i rather spend my time in ftalk enjoy reading fun posts and stuffs. I do hope that Tara won't hate me after all the things i said to her on the ftalk crush thread =| Regarding that girl... i don't see her wondering around here anymore and she apologized already, so i guess enough is enough already in talking about her here. I know you guys hate her and keep posting things about her, even though they are through B.I. , obviously we all know it's her =| Let's just all forget about it to prevent it from getting worse. Peace! :penguin:
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm worry this thread can't be [b]cold war[/b] exmpl: look a bove with thier argue... so why we just can say that everybody have enemy(es)... so you... youself... know what u gonna do with u're enemy(es) coz we all have enemy(es), realize or not... i do have too... thanks,,,,
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I do not have yet :crybaby: And wow this topic became hot :wow:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dnt hav enemy hir at ftalk, myb i'm dyr enemy huhuhu :cry:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hey! FRIENDSTER is Build for Friendship Purpose! [b]NOT FOR ENEMY or ENEMYSTER try to post this on ENEMYTALK! :lol:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:48

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy