• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[quote=unmaskedluke]just got one enemies ysterday lol. ysterday night, when i was browsing through FStalk Malaysia thread, i saw this one thread, titled "MAT TEMPEK"(in malay), in eng, "copycat boy" or sumthing like that. the purpose of the thread? MOCKING PPL. wat rily pissed me off, they include me in the list. and guess who is the threadstarter. --> MODERATOR <-- & the thread was stickied~! can u imagine how *insert word here* is that.[/quote] That [b]member[/b] doesn't deserve to be a mod :thumbsdown: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Yeah i have one. The name is UMA. Oh well im not referring to MYSELF. But to a particular member name UMA [url=http://theftalk.com/p=uma]uma[/url] This animal is spamming everywhere wif my name :wasted:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

i hope to not be enemies w/ anyone here, hardly anyone get on my bad side ^^ nor likewise
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i never had an enemy here.. im just new.. and i don't want to have an enemy here.. i came here for peace not war.. :D:eh:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope!!, hoping not to find some :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have no enemies here....just people that I don't like. ;) =D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't have any enemies, and hope that it'll stay that way foreverrrrr.
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont have enimies hir :) hoho :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't have any:)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't have enemies but I have opponents =D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^same errr... Lots & Lots of Opponents! =D
nime
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i have no enemies here. :) :arrow: i dont want 2 have some enemy hir...... __________________________________________________________________ [spoiler][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/mjd1224/2eg4q2u.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: as far as i know, None. haha..[/b]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

none...as the website's name [b]Friendstertalk[/b] goes, we should make friends not enemies ok!=)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't have any enemies gere except the rule breakers :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=~Avant~]Ok Peace Be With us..[/quote] and also with us..ahaha!.. [b]@topic:[/b] as a matter of fact, now,i have none...never have enemies in eptok...i love all te members here...
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I haven`t encountered enemies yet. But if i`ll have one someday, well, I know what to do alredy. =)
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think I dont have any enemies in Ftalk too^^.. and I think most of the members here are good and obeying the law..^^..hehe.. I hope that I wouldn't have an enemy here..
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so far i don't have one :lol: haha
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Uhmmm.. Dont have any enemies here.. Im really kind to others. ;] Remember you need to love ur enemies![/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I do not have enemies here. If some members consider me as an enemy, well, I do not consider them as my enemy. As much as possible, I treat everybody here as my friend. =) God bless us all!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 9 queries - 0.209 second ]
Privacy Policy