• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[b]i dont have any enemies here at ftalk,,[/b]
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[color=green][b]Dont have one... :cry:(Thanks Goodness :lol:)[/b][/color]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... No enemies at this point..but sometimes, i'm a little pissed with others.. Hahaha..peace guyz!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

enemies? hmmm .. many hate me i guess :/ but well.. i can't please everyone.. i just do what i have to do, be myself and its up to others if they like me or not.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-05 04:53:29)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah, i have enemy (i think) =( but i don't consider them as my mortal enemy. i am willing to talk to them anytime in a private matter. =)

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-05 18:38:38)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL. Maybe the spammers hate me. And also some of the members who keep requesting to me for a layout. lol. I just want to remind that I don't make layouts at the moment. Even my own friendster profile has a plain layout. lol.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm...none :D :D :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i think.. i have no enemies here.. hahw..x]~ if i have,,. i think.. i'll make our relationship be peace..^^ no fight..^^ peace is better..XD~[/align]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i don't have one... i'm too nice to have an enemy... :P
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]I dont have enemy i dont want one,, (Honestly)[/align][/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so far none. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I think, i dont have an enemy. :D as far as i know..[/b]=) [b]if there is,i hope i can patch it up asap.[/b]:paranoid:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To tell you the truth i hardly get enemies.. in real or net.. but i have one enemie here , probably gonna be more if the scoop go round the ftalk..didnt expected it because i love making friends and the last thing i wanted was having a enemy here in Ftalk.

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-02 15:03:53)

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

none so far. && i'm not planning to have one :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Perghhh~~ [u]My enemy bcoms my fren[/u]~!! Wahaha~!! Even she's my[b] crush [/b]now~~:wow: So, I [b]dont[/b] have any enemies here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:penguin:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

fortunately i don't have enemis here ...
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no. ihaven't. :D good girl.
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i have maybe all members noe who's my one and only worst enemy hahahaha=D=D=D=D=D=D ______________:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

none.. people here are kind to animals... hehehehe!!
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] =D i dnt have eni enemy hir :) [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:48

[ 10 queries - 0.219 second ]
Privacy Policy