• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

yes there is. but i cant tell, you know ho u are ryt kid? =|
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[b]oooo my enemy's here,.. wahaha =D =D yhup i have,.,. =D he's weak and a loser,.,. wahaha =D =D[/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! tssss.. :|
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nothing....:D but i guess someones hate me..
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope.don't have one.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dont care about them! :lol: i dont consider them as enemy! just a waste of time! i call them wimp, im the bully they are the wimp! :lol: so no enemy, no no no... [b]MEAN me![/b] :lol:
Kurt563
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't have enemies btw you don't need to have enemies here,then if you have enemies you should have not registered at Ftalk..,.,.,.,.ok?? :thumbsup:

Last edited by Kurt563 (2009-01-17 04:41:30)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As of now, i don't have one. AS OF NOW. =D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

As of now, none [b]\:D/[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]None, i don't hav foes hir. ;) [/b][/font]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, none. But IDC if they hate me or what :D
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have an enemy.. she is so crazy.. ^_^.. she one the first who want 2 fight w/ meh.. then i revenge .. then she want 2 rumble. ^_^.. she's not a member in here.. She always want a rumble.. and she is a poser.. ^_^

Last edited by keanutt (2009-01-18 05:06:13)

KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont have enemies yet coz im newbie here but i wish never to have a enemy =D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have no [b]enemies[/b] in here
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

why wud we have enemies here.. ahM.. i guess.. the reason why wer here is to heLp each other out ryt..?? :) hhmm bakk people...:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

not typically enemies , js hating them :wallbash:
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmmmn... Sorry but I dont have enemy/enemies here at FTalk [spoiler]And I'm thankful that I dont have enemies here.[/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I don't really have enemies here ( I hope )
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope... but i'm really irritated to this girl now she says she's annyed with K-Pop boys not considering almost everyone here loves them, well, that was okay, she's just stating her opinion, but then she says after a while that they're the best.. urrggghh.. pathetic..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]NO[/b] , because I don't come here to fight =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:19

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy