• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

I dont have enemies here (I guess). It's just that they keep criticizing me. -- Go get your own life whoever they are. Lol.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

[b]i don't have one.[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup.. i experience it.. :arrow: [b]CHOII [/b]- is her name.. she kept spamming in css section, and then she spam 4 times... and im sick of telling her not to spam when i [i]sermon[/i] her in one of her spam post in css section. then the next thing happened is... [b]I SEE MY USERNAME!!! IT'S ONE OF THE TOPICS IN THE CSS SECTION!!![/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: im just finish browsing in help section when it catch my attention... it is entitled: [b]tauruslady????????[/b] then she said in that::: [b]do u think yer layouts are cool? duhh they are not cool!!![/b] then we kept fighting and fighting when i lost my temper to her that i report her to [b]sir ephe and sir eejhay..[/b] fortunately, [b]sir eehjay[/b] is ol at that time. she post now 2 post.. teh second one is entitled::: [b]tauruslady????? agen[/b] then she said:: [b]ur not preety at all.. cause im preetier that u.. [/b] what a dumb :mad: she spam again... duh arghhhhhh!!!!! then i pm again [b] sir eehjhay.. [/b] then he topic again the post. the again she spam... entitled:: [b]here i am again[/b] and she wrote::: [b]im not spamming.. i just having fun..[/b] [b]HAHAHA SHE'S BANNED NOW.. AFTER HER POST "HERE I AM AGAIN =D =D =D =D =D [/b] [b]hayzzzzzzzz i feel now peace and quiet[/b] =)
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i guess i'm a newbie.... hahaha.......but i suggest no trashtalk no fights thats all ;)
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Short Story:[/b] yeah I have one misunderstanding. This person PM me his/her request. and I told him/her to follow my format. And he/she got mad and blahblah. :arrow: [b]Long Story.[/b] :arrow: [i]First message.[/i] [spoiler]ate pde mo po b kong gawa ng isa pls.. ung set 4 user banner? lagyan nyo lng po ng name ko "j u n o" yan po lagay nyo wla n pong friendstertalk pls thank you ate asahan ko yan thank you[/spoiler] :arrow: [i]My reply.[/i] [spoiler]Please follow the format in the first post.[/spoiler] :arrow: [i]Second message.[/i] [spoiler]hay suplada nyo nmn [this person put other stuff but I won't post it here... ]and dun s format nakakalito un ndi ko ma gets ung format mo but, ok lng kung ayaw nyo thanks anyway:disgust:[/spoiler] --- So., as you see. I just ignored this person. --- But I just think its a misunderstanding not an enemy. --- Sorry for posting his/her tagalog private messages but that's the only way you can understand.

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-06-13 12:20:17)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i have one... he or she is a newbie, then she/he posted a link (she/he offered another site) in phil sec. and i replied, i said "your in a wrong thread" and i reported him! after that, she/he replied again said "wrong grammar" oh my god! he/she insulted me! Then i pm mod dale to closed that topic! so that's it!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope..i don't have one,but if i have i would be like :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: ...but sometimes i get mad at ninafaye but i don't fight her so we could still be friends. =D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so far i dont have one....im a gudgirl [b]here[/b] hahaha btw im a gud gurl in real life...
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahahaha...i edit it olredy... [i] bakamakita niya eh[/i] xori ha...

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-06-14 23:31:34)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

none.i dont even plan on having one ;]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My enemie is [b]Loisfull[/b] =D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

my enemies are Jessieveronica and BhabyDenise Kawaiipinklover! i work hard for the +repu then they will minus it! they are so bad! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited by Pinky_Girly_Patricia (2008-06-15 01:10:18)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh tnx coz i dont have enemies here!!!:D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me.. hmm :rolleyes: let me think.. its hard to say jessieveronica and the whoever.. @patricia - maybe ur attitude is so :evil:.. that why they gave you -repu.. and btw Jessieveronica and BhabyDenise Kawaiipinklover! they are right
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm, i guess i dun have enemies here. em kinda new here in ftalk && em still reaching out. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i used to have one... way way back...im still a friendster Talker ahehe :D but thats a closed case now...havent seen her for like ages ahehe well i hope shes doin fine ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-16 08:36:37)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i still dun have.. i [b]was[/b] have enemy... :lol: better searchin other enemy [i]*wahahahhaa[/i] im searchin enemy :evil:=D *lol juz kiddin... i [b]wont[/b] have any enemy [b]again[/b] :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i duunn have enemy.. but the poster in up there,, can be my enemy :evil: hhoooo kiddin..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@[b]DweaIsMe[/b] LOL I hate that kind of person =.= Well it's good you decided to ignore him/her. Not worth it. =D I don't have enemies here but I know some people were annoyed/irritated with me, especially this one ripper (whom I sent an uber LONG message because of my anger lol) who got mad at me for getting mad at her :rolleyes: LOL seriously I still laugh when I think back about it XD In general I don't care if I have enemies, I'm oblivious to them. LOL :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i hate enemies... [b]LETS ALL UNITE INTO ONE FORCE TO FIGHT AGAINS SPAMMERS, UNRULEE, ,HACKER, RIPPERS, POSER, STALKERS & Great PRETENDERS! :lol:[/b] Friendster is for Friends Not Enemy! go find You Enemy on Enemiester! :lol: Harshed Reminder By Me! :D[/align] @AYA: Stop Playing Goddess Here! :D just kip it real! Relax! im here to promote Friendship! dont get offended okay?! :D [align=center] Better Close This Thread! this will Just Create Flames Around FTALK! :eh: [sup]Trust me!![/sup][/align]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-06-17 11:43:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy