• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

funmail
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

hey ducheszv are u just doing ur job? or ur just taking it personaly.... at my first post about what i hate here in fstalk i did not mentioned ur name... and after then u just show up and return me every favor like u wer the mods i was arguing with :lol: [align=center]u just doing ur job? or ur just taking it personaly.... [/align]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Mine is simspet369 he only registered here just to send me some stupid message.. My classmate said that he is very mad at me. i dunno why..
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me...i have, but i think its not important,... why should I focus on the bad side when their is the good side of every person.. right?????>>>>>>>>>>>>
da_handsome89
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't like her... :disgust:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ dont worry jhunise i already reported it, :):D[/b][/align]
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well actually i dont have enemies her in ftalk...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have [b][i][u]ONE[/u][/i][/b].. but i`ll not mention [b][i][u]HIS[/u][/i][/b] name!! :smoke:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-25 23:48:24)

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... i have no enemies hir in ftalk... and i dont want to have an enemy... :D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not a single 1 yet... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i know some here at ftalk.....i'll be mentioning the names when i've had it already =|[/b] [b]let's go for the blind item method first: [/b] :arrow: there's one mod here who seems angelic but actually not...she's only good to her fellow superiors or mods but looks down on the newbies....she thinks she's that great huh?!.......NOT! :penguin: :arrow: there's another member who's been a boiche lately...she's really irritating...i hate it.. you won't get away with this...wait till other members see your true color! :thumbsdown: :arrow: tsk tsk tsk there are a lot of flirts here in ftalk...[b][u]frequently seen at the ftalk crush thread section[/u][/b]... it's funny how desperate they are posting there just to get noticed and be a part of other members' list :arrow: there are some members who are feeling mod and so goody goody with the mods but when a newbie asks them for help..they simply treat them like shit :arrow: there's one gay mod who's threatening to curse me for invalid reasons...he (she perhaps) simply doesn't appreciate me being too honest......[b]IS THAT FAIR?[/b] I can't believe you're a freakin' mod!!! :arrow: there's one member who all of a sudden just wanted to pick a fight with me saying that i'm too full of myself because of my siggy....what's wrong with that? At least it's my face noh. i'm not like other members who are trying hard to be korean or japanese [u]yet their face is so pinoy[/u]... :/ [b]i'm not trying hard posing like japanese or koreans on their avatars :paranoid: [/b] [b]I'm being super honest here...If you think you are who am talking about and start to be defensive..oh well...say thank you to your attitude.. =|[/b]

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-04-30 21:17:28)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Im curious about those moderators. Could you pm me their names? I can remind them their mistakes =) -- I had some quite few enemies here in Friendstertalk. The recent one has name's first letter is J. He sent me a harsh comment in friendster with vulgar words. I was laughing my ass back then. haha.. He said I always use English and Im not that good in some ways. Come on dude, don't be so pathetic. It's my prerogative. If you can't take my presence, then avoid seeing me in this forum. lol.
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't have enemies here in Ftalk, Hmm, We should get along :eh:. LOL! I don't like someone here in Ftalk, I just can't stand him/her! but it doesn't matter. ;)

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-04-30 21:42:24)

boknoykatok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got enemies at markyctrigger!!! i was banned there for a while!! hahaha... i dont use overlay nowadays.. but i still make overlays ... for other friends profiles...
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Tara: That's a lot o.o I'm amazed that some people here can really be true and honest XD Uh for me, I think none I'm not the kind of person who's like a WARFREAK or something Well at school/village Yeah I am But in forums, it's a big No No x)) People here in FriendsterTalk are quite nice and cool They don't seem to be harsh Just doing their jobs
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hm, i hardly flammin' here... i try to avoid replying in unsuitable or bad manners... :wasted:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont have enemies here.. jz a person who i din like.. and he is a whiz.. there's one time when he just pissed me off like shit truly an EGO person. jz showing of his power and reputation..

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-05-07 23:02:51)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Tara first, thanks to my attitude lol.. :lol: truth is idk the mods or peeps you're referring to but from the looks of it --- you're just [u] hating [/u] lol. [b]They're not your enemies. [/b] You just hate them because what? because apparently you [b]think[/b] they are a bunch of "flirts" or "posers" -- uhmm what else? Oooh yea, you think they're goody goody two shoes but apparently (again) they're not. first of all, you don't know them well enough to say those things. last time i check - the thread's called "enemies" in ftalk, not People who i hate in ftalk. idc about the peeps who wanna pick a fight with you --but i guess they are your [i] real [/i] enemies. but your other blind items? puhleasee.. you're just [u] hating [/u] girl /piff [b]REJOICE[/b] im being honest here too =| @Topic i don't have enemies here in ftalk -- well at least i think so. LOL. but i do react in other people's post whenever i feel like doin' so. got a problem with that?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~ Tara ~]:arrow: there's one member who all of a sudden just wanted to pick a fight with me saying that i'm too full of myself because of my siggy....what's wrong with that? At least it's my face noh. i'm not like other members who are trying hard to be korean or japanese yet their face is so pinoy... :/ i'm not trying hard posing like japanese or koreans on their avatars :paranoid:[/quote] wahaha... i love the last part.. i makes my heart melt.. wahaha.. hmmm.... Don't have enemy here.. :D but a person that i don't like... :D he is a mod.. i post my first overlay in friendster.. instead of helping me, he talks shit. :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-05-04 21:33:59)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

People are losing their temper for some reason....some are saying thank you for being honest or for speaking out...ih you're hurt with my post then that's up to you....i can deal with any harsh or even nonsense criticisms....all i can say is 'bahala na kayo"... :) if you hate me then go spend you're time hating me...[u]i can't please everyone[/u] :thumbsup:

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-05 11:10:06)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

enemies? of course i have enemies here lots of em [spoiler] shall we use the freaking B.I. method i have these so called defensive warfreak enemy here i dunno if thats uber stupidity or she is too dumb enough to comprehend simple things here lol i dont need to threaten anyone she ultimately misunderstood what ive say on that freaking thread because of her too much paranoia she causes lots of crap pathetic fuzzes here she annoys the hell and flame other members here just because she outburst her uneasy feelings oh shame on you geez the likes of you can't just keep ur aug feelings and just shut up on the corner you really disgust me because of your lame shameful act[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-06 00:38:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you ever tried to encounter an enemy here at ftalk? or have you tried flamming in here with someone? Me, yes, 3 times already, and they were black seraphim, gothic nedd, and wolvince, but now,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy