• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank will always depend on [b]how many you have posted[/b]! [b]I`m contented![/b] :D ;)

Last edited by judajammers (2008-03-28 05:07:03)

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

friendster addict ^^ eheheh
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

rank is not so special..what matter is your learning and helping in this forum.. =)
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]rank is not so special..what matter is your learning and helping in this forum.. =)[/quote] What a wise words... ehehehhe anyway that's rite... :D I'm really helped by people here...
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster addict
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah! In your case that would be it! But for the others, they want something![/b] :D

Last edited by judajammers (2007-11-18 23:47:22)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna be a friendster elite! :eh:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ elite is the highest ryt? well me? i wud really love it if there's a friendstertalk chick rank :D :lol:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice! Aiming for the highest is not a bad thing, just be sure that you can really achieve it! :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yeah[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/klahrxzdy/userbar.gif[/img]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me, any rank would do..as long as im not being banned.harhar. what im into this forum are the learnings and fwenship.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> friendstermaniac or friendstergeek.. =) :lol: [/b]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want again to become newbie :crybaby:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Why? :D Being a newbie was such nice too. But going back to it! Uhmm.. Sound good too! :D
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm ELITE . lol :D
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ahahaha! Many of us want to have good rank!.. Uhmm.. :D Hope we can get it all! LOLz! NOTE: Just do what you need to do to get what you want. GOD said: `Move human move and I will help you.` :D ahahahah! :D
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm rank hmm admin! whahahh!
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whaaa!.. hahaha.. cyrus.. who are you bleeding for? :D
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I WANT TO BE A FRIENDSTERMODERATOR OR FRIENDSTERELITE HEHEHHEHEHE :D I'm gonna reach that someday BELIEVE IT!! :ninja: :D
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

being PROMOTER isnt bad =) i wanna be PROMOTER ! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy