• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i wanna be [b]academy student[/b] . lol. i've went to naruto.
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

^wakeke! u said it.... me also stuck der! [b]Topic[/b] uhhhh.... any rank except for newbie..... fstalker is ok.... maybe fs geek! :lol:
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there's nothing wrong on "wanting" something .. hehehe well me :D I wanna be a [b]promoter[/b] cuz I was wondering what's the job (although you can guess on the rank) hehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want to be a Mod. :crybaby:
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ you're a moderator already aren't you?? :D
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well..fsnewbie wil be gud enough :retard:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Terrorist[/b] =D how bout that?well.....i wont get that title yah.....
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mylaedylilly]well..fsnewbie wil be gud enough :retard:[/quote] haha. reached elite though. haha. nice one!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]undercover agent[/b] ahehe sorry i was playing HunstVille thats why ahehe uhmm still friendster elite and superfriendster ;)
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] depends on mee eh? as soon as i'll stop forums (reason for being busy) but i'll try being an FriendsterAddict so nice words =) [/color] [/b]

Last edited by Lryuzaki28 (2008-03-30 07:20:00)

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

want to ba a cursed mod?? hahaha...:cool: wanna try that!!! :/
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

break rules that will do. but first be a mod. haha.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to have the rank super friendster 'cause i am supah.
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. supah what?. haha. [i]mamalicious?.[/i]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be a whiz :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]I want to be a mod!!! haha!! I will be contented in being a friendster addict :D [/b][/color]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I want to be a Mod. :crybaby:[/quote] haha. you are a mod xavier. haha. :lol:
dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be a good newbie.....................:penguin:...............:penguin:...........:penguin:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dr4cul453xy]i wanna be a good newbie.....................:penguin:...............:penguin:...........[/quote] good for you. talker already! nice! keep it up! :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'd like to be a SuperFriendster it has 10,000+ posts ehehehehe! Also a Moderator!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:42

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy