• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

killua086
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i want to have 100 post lol
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[quote=john_619619]I want again to become newbie :crybaby:[/quote] lets switch rank... waddaya say...?? :D just kiddin :D
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hmp^_^ i like??... moderator^_^ but how many posts to be a moderator??[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be a promoter someday!!... ;)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna be a moderator :o :D :D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]If a rank "SuperNewbie" does exist....That would really be cool :lol:[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well, i liked bro guile's idea, it was i think, friendsterthrasher.haha:lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me? Uhmm.. SuperFriendster. LOLZ
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm, I'd want to become an [b]Elite[/b]. It sound kind of nice. Huwee~ :P Or even [b]Super Friendster[/b]. :D
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

me, im happy for being a newbie..:eh:
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dunno about "rank" or all that stuff.. I mean, I don't really care about that.. what's the point of it? nothing rite. here, i just want to meet a new friends.. that's all.. happy for being noob :rose:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna obtain the rank opf... :arrow: elite :arrow: super friendster :arrow: promoter.. that's all. :D ~juliene~
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leonard021]hmp^_^ i like??... moderator^_^ but how many posts to be a moderator??[/quote] number of posts have nothing to do to become a moderator. =)=) @topic: i'll be happy whatever rank I attain as long as I do not violate the rules of this forum, and at the same time, gain friends instead of loosing them. God bless us all!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wanna be a Mod. heheh XD .... Or I'd like 2 have the rank: Smexy CSS queen ...hihi :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

elite :D nothing just idk
fabceci5
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] i just want to learn about stuffs.. i don't even care that i'm just a newbie![/b] :D
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to be a friendster elite.. :D
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to be superfriendster or a mod :)
merlwafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

what RANK i wanted? [spoiler]NEWBIE :D[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i still find Friendster Elite and SuperFriendster to be really cool... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:14

[ 10 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy