• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

I wanna b a mod . :D hehe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

well, for me it's not important what my rank is as long as i love posting, chit chating and making new friends. that's all that matters.
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

o0o i want to be a moderator or promoter!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wanna be a promoter!.. :penguin: =):thumbsup:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna be a promoter or elite :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]I want to be a [i]Promoter[/i] but i dun have any referrals :lol:.[/sup]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll be happy if I reach talker.. hahah =)
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want the highest rank but its impossible... maybe super friendster ^^
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dunno.. moderator maybe...
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha. FriendsterGeek. because i'm one. (:
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm. Geek or Elite maybe. or maybe a moderator? hehehe. not bad.=]
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am a newbie and i want to be friendsterelite someday, :penguin:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ just be an active member and you'll be.. =) me? i wanna be a promoter but I have only one refferals. =|
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to be SUper Friendster but i guess i cant
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be a [b]moderator[/b] just [i]kidding![/i] i wanna be a [u]friendsterelite[/u] hope i can be :lol:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weee... now that i'm a talker.. i want to reach the addict rank :eh:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

come on! everybody wants to be an elite. hehehehehe =D what's the arrangement anyway? and what are the corresponding posts and ranks? please do tell me.... thank you
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]ADMIN.. hehe... .............[/b][/quote] [/align]=D=D=D=D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anything will do for me as long as i don't get banned or cursed =)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'd love to be a super friendster. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:37

[ 10 queries - 0.124 second ]
Privacy Policy