• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[quote=Santini][quote=lordheinz]rank is not so special..what matter is your learning and helping in this forum.. =)[/quote] What a wise words... ehehehhe anyway that's rite... :D I'm really helped by people here...[/quote] I agree...and yeah just be honest rank isn't the the basic purpose why we are here we are here to learn and get some new techniques..to have some fun! to make our prof. nicer.. thanks lordheinz..
papo!
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

elow obviously im new here mmmm... by the way wat are the ranks here:)
zgmf_kira143
» n00b
1969-12-31

yahp3... rank is not important.. its up to u.. hahahaha..
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i agree with... rank is not important for us... jusy helping the other is the important....
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be the admin (as if lol..hahaha) :lol: i want to be a friendsteraddict... :thumbsup:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just a friendsteraddict or a friendstergeek :D
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would want to be a friendsterelite or ....a mod haha:D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ me too. :D
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendsterelite :eh:
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me, any rank will do... as long as i'm not banned or cursed. better behave than banned. banned? coz you just want to add your posts for you to have a chance to get a higher rank... i don't want to happen this on me... or else i'll kill myself. :wasted:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

elite. or mod.? xD
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster addict... or more... hihihihi:D
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

talker is enough for me....it's all i can say :D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

id still go for friendster elite and superfriendster ;)
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

doesnt really matter ...
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D any rank as long as ive learned something and meet new friends.......... :redface: [i]tenchu sa mga mababait.... [/i]
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im already satisfied with my rank.. :eh:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want to be the Friendster Astronaut :globe: :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Friendster Owner... :arrow: so that i can allow JS linker for life :lol:
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby: i want friendster maniac :crybaby: how to get friendster maniac :crybaby:

Last edited by diansari (2008-04-08 13:57:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:32

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy