• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[b][color=green]Guess Who??[/color][/b] Rank :eh: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t20207-Invi-Mode-%5BInvisible-Mode%5D.html :wow: :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

ahah. i want that too! =D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

rank is not so important i just want to have friends in here and im learning a lot since im addicted on layouts :wow: and im having lots of fun too ;)
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be CURSED :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Really? I can change your rank to cursed if you really want to. hahaha.. -- I want my rank to be "Innocent Moderator" :redface:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Haha..sounds like you just got yourself busted on something~ :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be um..... signature master!!! wahahahahah! =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Css Disaster... coz i'm bad at codes... is it possible?
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i really want to stick with FRIENDSTER FREAK... but then im already whiz[/b][/align]
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me?? i just want to help other members here at friendstertalk.. it does'nt really matter if what rank you are.. what matter is that you help other members here.. =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=babyzchen]me?? i just want to help other members here at friendstertalk.. it does'nt really matter if what rank you are.. what matter is that you help other members here.. =)[/quote] good one :thumbsup: keep helping... still,CSS disaster or JS Disaster...
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]good one :thumbsup: keep helping... still,CSS disaster or JS Disaster...[/quote] thanks for that.. i'm just tellin da truth..hehhe :lol:
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hmm.. :arrow: mybe..FRIENDSTERADDICT.. that's all..hehe.. ^sHaiRa^[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm i want to be a "css noob" =D :D ahehe or "js disaster" coz im not that good at js :wallbash: :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

your ranks are just nothing! i want admin Rank! =D wat if admin has an active ghost here! =D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendstertalker for meh is enough.. but f0r n0w i'm jux a newbie.. =| .. but i kn0w i'll reach the rank friendstertalker someday.. ahihi..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]friendstertalker for meh is enough.. but f0r n0w i'm jux a newbie.. .. but i kn0w i'll reach the rank friendstertalker someday.. ahihi..[/quote] Congrats!! You're an Friendstertalker now!!
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all i want to be is a friendsterElite... and thats a sort of motivation for me to do good here in FTALK! :midfinger:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love the [b]friendsteraddict [/b]bcoz it truly reflects me.. or a [b]friendsterloka[/b], [b]friendstergaga[/b] and of course [b]newbie[/b]..i found it cute... ;]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote]:arrow: hmm.. if i would be given a chance, i wanna be a mod.. :D[/quote] [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 10 queries - 0.510 second ]
Privacy Policy