• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[b]I want to be a mod! J.O.K.E. no i don't want to be a mod .. I want to be [u]elite[/u]..[/b]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i want to be an elite!!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elite or mod wud be nice :) :wallbash:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I would rather be moderator,,but elite would be so nice. :wow: So course I'm not gonna spam just to get to elite,,, =)
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, for now your a geek! nice! uhmp. time will come that you will be on that desired position! good luck!
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster addict.. ^^. it's fine with me.. hehe
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee..!! I wanna be a [u]mod[/u] or [u]super friendster[/u] Sis linnie is a super friendster.. I idoloze her... xexe..!! well.. If I'm not gonna be like that I might as well be a friendster elite...[/b][/color]
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

rank ?? hoho. nubie ... i like this rank ...:lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be friendster MODERATOR.. thats my very 1 and only dream. haaay. huhuhuh.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]i wanna be anything other than friendsternewbie.. hehe thought it doesnt really matter... as long as im a part of this[/align][b][/b]
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm proud to be newbie coz my senior members often help my problem, :D but one things that newbie is suck that i can't post some threads, the tipoc says "newbie are not allowed to vote" :crybaby:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i like to v a friendster elite =) :D :cool:
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want SUUUPERFRIENDSTER. hahahaha. tenenenentenen teneneneneeennn(superman sound effect) hahahahah.
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be friendsterElite =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be friendster security guard :D :D so if have spam in tread i report to mod. :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

friendster agent and friendster elite! haha... nothing... i just love those ranks.. hehe.. dunno why... hmmmm:doubt:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a newbie, with negative reputations:cake:
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a friendster elite :D
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to be one of the mods someday.. wahaha.. i think that'll never happen... [i]*but first.. how can an ftalk member be a mod..??[/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OOOOOHHHH Newbie XDDD I want to be kewl in newbie stat. HARHAR. But I'm contented on what rank I have now. (:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:25

[ 10 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy