• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

dimepiece_notfugly
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[b]Friendster newbie[/b].haha lols.. :lol::lol: i'm just kidding.. i'm not anticipating for any rank but i'll do my best to be helpful and friendly in this forum. =)=)=) as long as lot of people here are not mad and nice to me i don't want any rank.. as long as i know i can contribute..=)=) [align=center][b] aw yea![/b][/align] [align=center][quote]this is your friendly co-member.lol.-gis001[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by dimepiece_notfugly (2009-01-02 08:52:07)

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i wish to be a [b]Moderator..[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be a [b]Mod[/b] someday. lolx but i wish i could go back being a Whiz :|
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want that rank where you can put any desired rank..
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Superfriendster is the highest rank if im not mistaken [?], but i'd rather be a friendsterELITE:D or to be a MOD? :/ kidding :P Imma newbie for a long long time~ almost 2years? member since 2k7. haha. I just check my ftalk account this year. promising to be active, now. wee :)

Last edited by +'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+' (2009-01-05 06:15:06)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im close to Elite. Yayy. More post post :penguin::penguin:
chxchw8gal
» n00b
1969-12-31

I wanna be a talker...lol! i dont wanna be a newbie anymore!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Wel, i'm a [i]SuperFriendster[/i] now. :D [/b][/font]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sure? :D Im planning to have my own name as a rank! :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

before, i always wanted to be a SuperFriendster. but then, I became a Promoter. i got a little disappointed, but now, i'm starting to feel that it's cooler to be a Promoter than a SuperFriendster, because having a Promoter's rank does not rely on posting, and posting, repeating anything in all the topics only to get the number of posts needed. that's not quite amazing... those SuperFriendsters that are truly deserving know well how they reached that rank. I admire and respect them. you know who you are =)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i didnt think so D: actually sumtim i hate this rank. with this ranky sum member think i was a super :lol: can do anything, tweak fs, etc D: i hate it. i cant do it! :| i miss my newbie rank :wow: i wanna back, be newbie again :3
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

emm.... maybe :arrow: superfriendster or Mod.....:D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]actually sumtim i hate this rank. with this ranky sum member think i was a super :lol: can do anything, tweak fs, etc D: i hate it. i cant do it! :|[/quote] hehe.. yea.. that would be the first impression for that.. but then.. i would want to have that rank where i can put anything i want.. just like in the first forum i had.. i reached that level and then i can put any term i would want as my rank.. lolz..
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a superfrendster or a mod..haha my aim for this year...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Before, I always wanted to be a Promoter. But now that I am a Promoter, I want to be an Elite. :lol: But I don't want to let go of this very awesome Rank. :cool:\m/
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]but then.. i would want to have that rank where i can put anything i want.. just like in the first forum i had.. i reached that level and then i can put any term i would want as my rank.. lolz..[/quote] still that.. hehe.. but i would love to be a Geek.. =D
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]I want to be a [b]freak.[/b] not just its high but because I'm a [u]freak.[/u] and the word "freak" sounds good.[/align]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]I'd love to be a geek.?[/b][/color][/align]
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

contented with what i am now.. cuz' i dun relii kno which cums after Friendstertalker =(

Last edited by lolz_o3 (2009-01-11 17:52:56)

rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Promoter or elite :D i know i my dreams.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 16 queries - 0.130 second ]
Privacy Policy