• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

I want to obtain [b]Friendster Elite=)[/b]
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[b] superfriendster for me... [/b] :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm now friendster elite hehehe :lol:
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

an Elite maybe :)
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be a whiz..:eh: or a moderator..lolz:lol:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]em' contended in my rank..![/b]
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be a [b]moderator[/b].. hehehhe.. I WANT TO BE COMPLETE:)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i always wanted to be a Promoter.. and now..I am one.. =) I am so happy.. [/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

soooopah friendster :D:thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..any rank.. hehe it doesnt really matter.. but if i want to change my rank.. can i have it like "FTalk Cat" lolz hehehe :wallbash:
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a friendstergeek or friendsterwhiz. :o
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can I ask y Lordheinz was banned? Mmmm. My rank I want is , nothing. Its very tiring to moderate and administrate a forum. Weew. All I want is its content..
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im with [b]ikaxox[/b]. i wanna be a promoter too! :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm contented with being just a talker, at least i have an access to evry topic... =)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

superfriendster.want to be like that but cant post many coz im busy.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to be a FriendsterNewbie again.. :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I grow up I want to be a mod =D
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to become superfriendster
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ow i want to become superfriendster too =D =D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ But it's kindah hard to obtain the rank of SuperFriendster. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:05

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy