• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i want to be a moderator..but how?
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

I want to be a Friendster Agent!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want to be SuperFriendster!....hope i could reach that rank...;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I want to experience "ALL" the available ranks =)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-10-31 04:20:28)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=judajammers]But as long as you are always posting your rank will always depend on how many you have posted![/quote] I think it's not.. to obtain other ranks is becoz' of being participatiuve and promoting our site..] also it could be a price of a certain contest.. for me I wanted to be a moderator :D
van08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna be a talker now..
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wanna be an admin =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ymm0t]Wanna be an admin =D[/quote] [b]hahahah!! nice one.[/b]:lol: [b] @T: admin,make me a promoter la~~ :P it is so hard to convince people. =( i hope you can give it to me as xmas gift. :lol: joke. i only have 1 referral. :cry: 20 more to go.[/b] :lol: [b]every journey starts with a single step., [u]every promoter, started with 1 referral.[/u][/b] :lol:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im contented with my rank..[b]MANIAC![/b]:drool:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wanna be an ordinary member /<still..
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[sup][color=green][b]»[/b][/color] i want to be a [b]Promoter![/b][/sup] [sup]that would really rock! Hahaha! :eh:[/sup]
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oww. i wanna be a promoter too! =D =D

Last edited by .L. (2008-11-02 09:06:57)

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i want to be a promoter. haha. [/b]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be a promoter :D
RenRenKy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whats wrong to be a promoter.. nothing different from ordinary ppl =D
yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe friendstertalk addict....tnx 4 posting dis..
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]FriendsterAgent[/b] :eh:[/align]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wonder what's with a promoter. :rolleyes: What do they do, by the way. @topic: I want to be a [b]SuperFriendster[/b] someday (:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]I wonder what's with a promoter. :rolleyes: What do they do, by the way.[/quote] [b]oh, i just like the name. :lol: coz it does not starts with Friendster. so im glad it's not FriendsterPromoter. hahaha =D Well, i think i cant be a promoter.,i cant invite anyone. :crybaby: they dont click mi membership card. :crybaby::crybaby: i wanna get that prized rank in the drawing contest.,[/b]:eh::eh::eh: :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i wanna get that prized rank in the drawing contest.,[/quote] I suggest (if you win) to take this rank instead. [spoiler]Best Promoter :D[/spoiler] Good luck!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:01

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy