• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[align=center] bEing a newbie is so cooL... hehe[/align]:lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[quote=ahr2bluewing3093]bEing a newbie is so cooL... hehe[/quote] Yeah.. agreed on that :D:thumbsup: I really want to be always a newbie but I can't help to reply posts :( =) rank doesn't matter to me... I just love to be here in ftalk :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a mod! :D :thumbsup:
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree to lordheinz...rank is not really that important to me... but i really learned a lot here even if i'm still a newbie... besides, i'm already a member for more than a year... it's only now that i found time to really post my layies and comments... but eniweiz, having a high rank...hmm...who would not want it:question:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahm. i wanna be a mod!! lolx. :lol: joke. well if they'll make me, why not right?? hehe. okei.serious talk mode. ahm... maybe an elite. i think that'll be cool.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ being a freak is not bad,right? I liek to be a freak. =) :thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if i could change my rank. i'd change it "[i]Cutest-Friendstertalk Member[/i]" hha
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i lov 2 be a superfriendster... but i'll be having a hard time posting comments wid sense ;]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I want to be a Friendster NOOB coz i am always like this :retard: :retard: =D =D =D[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna obtain the rank of... :arrow: friendsterElite :arrow: superFriendster :arrow: promoter. :eh:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want to be a [b]SuperFriendster[/b]. I've noticed that if you're new to this forum, obviosuly you're ranked as a Friendsternewbie, then many members put you down or under estimate your abilities (based on my own experience).
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to be [b]SuperFriendster[/b] or [b]Moderator[/b]. =D
honest_liar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its cool to be a newbie, learning things and that but being a SuperFriendsterwould really be much better.. i wanna be one :lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Curse Promoter [/b] Now i obtain it already .. Thanks to Ate Duch .. :D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i want to be a superfriendster or moderator.. but i want the most now is to become a friendster maniac.. ;)[/b]
jeff15
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love staying newbiee :D:lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I want mii post as many as SuperFriendster and rank i wanna be FriendstertalkModerator[/b][/align]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to have a customized one sayin FootyMad! :lol:
tin.nickel6
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how bout a newbie =3[/b] that would b perfect ahaha whats d big deal ^^ [i]they'll never know what possibilities u could do ^_~[/i]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna be a freak! hahahaha! coz im freakin' freak.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:28

[ 10 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy