• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Any customized rank will do :disgust:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

I want higher ranks , and I think that will not happen , or It will but 5 years from now :lol3:
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the next rank. the ftalkfreak.
ralph02
» n00b
1969-12-31

ftalkaddict
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am quite contented with my rank now =)
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ftalk Elite, like TPAM :))
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 10 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy