• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

sheiyah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Freaky. hehe. :)
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Now i'm an friendsterAddict.... So i wanna be an.... Elite! hehehe :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to be a moderater weee
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]I want to be a moderater weee[/quote] Same here... But sometimes, I feel like being an addict is ok, since being a mod is very frustrating!! :/ haha... :P
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be mod... or maybe superfriendster... ;)
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What about a artificial friendster master? ahaha. just a joke!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

superfriendster or elite... doesnt matter as long as i enjoy posting.. heheh
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Any rank will do for me, as long as I don't get banned or cursed from this forum....
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yeah i agree wif him. I prefer any rank but please not banned or cursed :lol:
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahahha...im still a talker...her... ^___^
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want to get anything rank..like you all. =) But it depend to my existence in here.. =) :penguin:
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink][b]for me, any rank would do. What matters most is your learnings and appications of what you've learned. =|[/b][/color] [spoiler][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/_pia/fsQueen.gif[/img] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/piashane]1st acc.[/url] | [url=http://profiles.friendster.cpm/piaxein0415]2nd acc.[/url] hmm. i wanna change my alias. i don't deserve that one above [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1399/1399857miky3g9sw9.gif[/img] :(:crybaby::puke: [/spoiler] [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/351/351413e8gdsxhxfk.png[/img] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/_pia/-end--1.gif[/img] [/align]

Last edited by fsQueen (2008-07-15 06:35:02)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for now? I wanna be a promoter. I think it's cool,too! =):thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to have a customized rank. =|
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I miss being a friendsternewbie...It's kinda cool :)[/b] [b]I'm satisfied with my rank now... It doesn't matter to me on needing to be higher than that.. as long as you're good to the members and treat each other equally..That's probably all that matters =|[/b]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=malthus]wahahha...im still a talker...her... ^___^[/quote] ahahaha.. keep posting bro .. you can do it! aja! :D
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooooow just want to be a programmer hehehehe
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for now? anything, but if i could be a promoter.. that's cool! ^_^
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] i Want To Be A Talker Or Maniac[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=j3ck1024]i Want To Be A Talker Or Maniac[/quote] Now, you are a Talker... good luck, on your way to ADDICT & MANIAC state.. @topic: whatever, as long as I don't get banned or cursed...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:31

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy