• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

cydrax_17
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

can i have the moderator rank....:D nah,as long as i can help other pipol with mah post..it's enough...:wow::wow:
brendy098
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i wanna be the counterpart of the superfriendster.. the NEGA-SUPERFRIENDSTER!=D haha..though its impossible to gain that.. i want to be on the evil side..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

superfriendster coz its da next to elite.~~i dont think il ever be a promoter :lol: i only posted my membercard in bearshare i think., dats why i got 11., wahahaha~too bad.,i got 0 referral post counts. :D i dont think il be superfriendster coz i post mostly in offtopic section and e-group., :D it takes i think, 7500 to be superfriendster. :lol: im tired of spamming in music section and chitchat sec. :redface:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]it takes i think, 7500 to be superfriendster. :lol: im tired of spamming in music section and chitchat sec. :redface:[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol: @T: I am a Promoter/Elite now. as soon as I reached the required post for SuperFriendster Rank, i might choose it over a Promoter =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I wanna be an Elite. :D It just sounds cool to be one. :cool: I also want to be a FriendsterManiac. :D Uhh. I.. Can I just say its because thats the same as ate Mikay's rank? :lol::lol: JK. But its really awesome to have the Promoter rank. :P
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to BE a: Moderator =D =D =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]@T: I am a Promoter/Elite now. as soon as I reached the required post for SuperFriendster Rank, i might choose it over a Promoter =)[/quote] sorry for the OT here but i juz wanna clarify., i thought, when uv reached promoter rank.,u cant change ranks anymore? :/ so how can it be possible dat ul be superfriendster? :P [hr] @T:still wanna be superfriendster.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]sorry for the OT here but i juz wanna clarify., i thought, when uv reached promoter rank.,u cant change ranks anymore? :/ so how can it be possible dat ul be superfriendster? :P[/quote] like repus, the referrals can also be deleted, check yours, there is a delete button :P:P:P:P @T: Whatever, let us just wait until I reached the required post, a SuperFriendster-Promoter, cool :cool:
brendy098
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]@T: I am a Promoter/Elite now. as soon as I reached the required post for SuperFriendster Rank, i might choose it over a Promoter[/quote] what is the work of the promoter and why'd you choose superfriendster over it?? well..i really want to be the counterpart of any ranks here..maybe...hmmm... [b]NEGA-NEWBIE[/b] wud do...hahaha..want to be unique..=D
ian13
» n00b
1969-12-31

moderator hahahahahahahahhahahahahha
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3505182;1270114714]Any Personalized/Customized Rank. (((((=[/quote] [quote=blackmamba;#3505606;1270139132]My own personalized rank. xD[/quote] haha! sounds great! me too! i want a personalized rank. [b];D[/b]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3505182;1270114714]Any Personalized/Customized Rank. (((((=[/quote] Me too, I would like too. :)
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yiah me THREE . :) i love to have special rank
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really want a cuztomized rank. :lol: Like TPAM and TPATPAM and TPAATPAM. :lol3: It's so cool. :O
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Agree with them, a personalized rank. :disgust::lol2: Or a Moderator. :O_O:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to stay as a promoter.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Next to FtalkGeek :)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to have a special rank!!
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3505606;1270139132]My own personalized rank. xD[/quote] the special rank. :xixi:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna be an [b]FtalkElite[/b] forever.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:00

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy