• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

dess29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

promoter. but id ont promote so i won;t attain that level. hihihih :penguin:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

a friendsterNewbie forever.. im alwys noob!
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im contented to my rank. FSaddict. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Super friendster ahaha ;]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

"[b]The Only big fan of TVXQ in this forum[/b]" fits me =(

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-12-17 17:17:05)

hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator :wow:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be a super chatbox (if there is..there is super fs, why not super cbox?hahaha) -i want to be a super fs like sir bob :thumbsup: -the hardest part was to be a newbie hahahaha
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Moderator / Promoter / Elite.[/b] ^ ambition?
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to become a maniac!!haha..
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wish you luck! :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to be uhm-- uhm-- 'retirednewbie' yeah ! retirednewbie! hahah sounds kweL, huh? isn't it? :eh:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Moderator. I think i wanna be a mod so that i can warn people not following rulz! Don`t worry i`m a good mod! I just Give a chance for them to change their mistake if not,well you know what happens!
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to be super friendster.. :D
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Any rank would do. But being a moderator would be fun!
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i would want to be a moderator.. but that is responsibility.. haha.. so i think, i would want to be a superfriendster... and if there is that put-any-rank-here rank.. hehe.. =D=D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

SuperFriendster is the highest right? I want to be one. :D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to be a promoter. or an elite.
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a promoter will do.:lol: and being a newbie is rude. peace out! V :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i would be much happier if my rank would be friendster elite, wahaha :D gonna be elite soon, maybe 2010, wahaha :D but for now, i am contented being a [b]Geek[/b] cause at least i am a geek. wakoko :d hehe
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhmm.. i wanna be [spoiler][quote]the admin[/quote] [/spoiler] bwahahaha. ^ lol for that..:] honestly, i wanna be an agent. :] or a 'friendsterprincess'..<-jokes ^_^

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2009-01-02 04:34:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 10 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy