• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[quote=lolz_o3]contented with what i am now.. cuz' i dun relii kno which cums after Friendstertalker =([/quote] if you want to know what comes next after Friendstertalker, please see it [url=http://theftalk.com/t39604-FriendsterTalk-Rankings.html]here..[/url] :D Good luck :thumbsup:
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

I wannabe [b]SuperFriendster[/b].. he..he... :D:))

Last edited by ViLia .A. (2009-01-13 01:18:03)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

em happy with my rank, Elite :eh::eh::thumbsup:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be a promoter. haha.. now i know what it means. =) but someday., i know i will reach superfriendster.. i just gonna have to wait.. haha.. :lol::lol: and while waiting, post here. =D=D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want to be elite..
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want to become a superfriendster!!!! :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whiz~~ Uguuu XD Hmm, 150+ moar posts to go. OMOO~ MESOEXCITED.
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Superfriendster is the one i want. :thumbsup:
eryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

the highest possible rank.... heehee...:D why...??? uhmmm... because... if wer going to aim for something... aim high... why should we settle for anything less... if u can have more... heehee...:D
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^nice. i wanna be a maniac today :penguin:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Honestly,i really wanna be "Agent" or "Superfriendster" :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i really wanted to become a SuperFriendster before, but then, i became a Promoter. At first, i do not want this rank, but now, i feel that being a Promoter is much cooler, because post count is not a factor to become a Promoter :thumbsup: but of course, [b]all ranks are cool[/b], it depends on the person on how to appreciate a particular rank =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i feel that being a Promoter is much cooler[/quote] That is for sure ..it means that you are promoting Ftalk by bringing in new members that are active users :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to become like sir jieduck... a promoter
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Yeah, Bro., it's cool to bring-in more members here =) [quote=bobcbar]That is for sure ..it means that you are promoting Ftalk by bringing in new members that are active users :D[/quote] and active "spammers" and "flamers" too :lol::lol::lol: just kiddin' 'though. :D @T: please see #674 post =)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Want 2 be a Promoter. Oh Gawsh. :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 08:00:07)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna be a friendster elite :eh: x3333
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I wanna be a: - moderator (though it's impossible :lol:) - friendsterfreak. yeah, the most possible rank I can get!
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna be the most people :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:07

[ 10 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy