• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i'll go for addict.

Last edited by MiSS.GRACEo6 (2008-11-23 02:37:01)

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

:o oh..... it depends.. making me a member here in ftalk is cool already... :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Still, I wanna be a SuperFriendster someday. Nothin' changed. Also, If given the opportunity to be a Forum Mod, then I would gladly accept it.
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to be the [b]ADMIN[/b]. =D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly, I want to be a mod....
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

FriendsterElite.. =3
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendsterManiac or FriendsterFreak would be nice. :)
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to ba a promoter!.. i hope i could get it...haha
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Nickay]honestly, I want to be a mod....[/quote] same goes here :D
jay_chou
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be mod
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to obtain the rank... :arrow: elite :arrow: super friendster
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Right now cuz I'm a freak, want to Obtain Elite :thumbsup:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i saw a rank named superfriendster... his/her posts are 9000+ but friendster elite is what i want..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh i really want to be a moderator !!! :D ahaha ugh [b]friendster elite[/b] will do for me i can obtain it give me a month :D hahahah
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a friendsteraddict
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ftalk Moderator [/b]or [b]FTalk Elite[/b] if only hehe~ more posting guys :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I wanna be an Elite. But ya know. I need moar post. but I'm not that in into posting and almost spam to get that rank. :arrow: The rank can wait. :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Super friendster :exclaim: ahaaha[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As of now, i wanna be [b]FriendsterWhiz[/b]. :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna be SuperFriendster~ so far ,i need 6500 post~ :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:50

[ 10 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy