• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i wnt to obtain Super friendster or a Promoter that`s y i`m referring this forum to others but i think rank is not so [i]important[/i]..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

fs geek, but I think I'm just going to past it bye :lol:, so fs elite! =)
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.. Friendster Ranks are not that important to me.. ..As long as your conscience was clean [ you do not spam^^].. ..But someday somehow I want have a customized rank^^..hehehe[?]..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want the Rank of[b] FTALK OWNER[/b]! =D ahahahaha... Peace Admin... we loev u! :eh:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maybe elite...:D:D:D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator. hehe.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

super friendster.. but i am a promoter now.. geezz... great.. :eh:
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster maniac, geek, or FREAK
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be a freak forever :lol: :D:thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]an agent again Haha... :P[/b]
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

none i guess... im an average person and i dont mind if im in the lowest rank or what so ever what important is making friend and helping those who are in need... just like sir bob....
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]An Agent Becoz I can't comment [b]too many..[/b][/i]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im not aiming for the highest rank.. just helping those people who are in need and posting here is enough for me..dats all:D
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to become superfriendster =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to obtain the ranks of an.. [b]ELITE[/b]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]i want to obtain the ranks of an.. [b]ELITE[/b][/quote] [b]ELITE[/b] would be fine! hehehe :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

elite or super fs. haha
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

me? umm.. [b]agent[/b] or [b]mod[/b] is really good, i think. =D i think it's better to be a [b]moderator[/b]. we can have a discussion in a special place and view the backstage =D but, there are lots of responsible and jobs, though. when will i be a mod? :P

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-11-02 09:32:04)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i wanna be a promoter. :crybaby: i think it will take me months though.[/b]:lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm [u]finally[/u] a FriendsterFREAK. But, I really wanna be an ELITE :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:24

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy