• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[b]I Wanna be a newbie forever!!! [/b] :lol:
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

well newbie is good ... so im contented on what i am ... haha ahaha ...
pispot_satu
» FTalker
1969-12-31

super friendster cuz i think that word so cool to :D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendsteraddict forever... i love being one of them:lol::lol::lol::lol:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to become friendsteraddict :o
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be complete....haha :D:D no matter what rank am i now... as long as i am learning on my own way.. and achieving that code i want..haha thats a totally a high rank for mee... :D:D
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxotam]i want to be complete....haha :D:D no matter what rank am i now... as long as i am learning on my own way.. and achieving that code i want..haha thats a totally a high rank for mee... :D:D[/quote] wow, hehe..great! i agree with you!!lol
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=remjo][quote=xoxotam]i want to be complete....haha :D:D no matter what rank am i now... as long as i am learning on my own way.. and achieving that code i want..haha thats a totally a high rank for mee... :D:D[/quote] wow, hehe..great! i agree with you!!lol[/quote] i also agree with you guys! hahhaa. what is ranking without something to learn from it! right? :eh:
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha.. yah your right.... just believe in yourself..hehe.. :D:D:D
julyan emo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can i get rank :arrow: friendster owner :question: =D i want friendster Elite
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

help me.... pls..................:wallbash::crybaby: member card?? tutorial?:wallbash:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

moderator.. because... most of the members here know me as an "acting moderator" thats y others hate me for being it..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna have the highest rank...harhar i think that's superfriendster???correct me if i'm wrong.. and even if i have already acheived that rank,i won't stop posting =) :thumbsup: until i'll be the admin..HAHA JOKE..i know that admin will ONLY be the admin here.. :)
arc0009
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]help me.... pls..................:wallbash::crybaby: member card?? tutorial?:wallbash:[/quote] like u i want to have a member card also but to have a member card u must have a 100post and regsterd with in 2 weeks...:crybaby: @topic rank? ehh... [b]Special Guest[/b] :lol: with a power of an admin.. HAHA.. jok.. :P

Last edited by arc0009 (2008-04-26 01:47:33)

chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

doesnt matter, all i wanna have is 100post count to join the compttion
Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

rank? SoftwareFThAckeR heheh hope there is a rank like that.. :)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nt to be a Moderator... Geek.. Addict.. and agent.. i hope i do come to that rank.. sometimes.. [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/Requests/shinaske-L.gif[/img]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

... i want fstermaniac :eh: long way to go pa.. =P
lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

cAn i be friendsterbLoo.. i dunno the ranks.. ^^
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yehey!! I am now a friendstertalker... Tnx to u friendstertalk.. :P :P :eh:

Last edited by LheN_15 (2008-05-01 00:51:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:21

[ 9 queries - 0.560 second ]
Privacy Policy