• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

I want to be a moderator at Indonesia section :cool: :thumbsup:
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

want to be a mod but i dont have the brains :crybaby:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna be admin. :D hehe, hmmm, i guess i want to be friendsterelite. =|
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

elite..or css disaster..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the "Only Thai In Friendstertalk" rank :P
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want Admin Rank! i Demand! =D just kiddin you! :lol:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyahhh... m back.. and n0w my is already.. [b]friendsteraddict[/b] coz my 1st p0st in this thread m only a newbie.. i kn0w rank don't matter.. ahihi.. but f0r n0w.. m contented.. =) =)
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna be [b]mod[/b] or [b]janitor[/b] [i]if i have a chance[/i] but im contented....
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahaha i agree lordheinz... the most important was the thing that you learned here...errrrr
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna be "kawaii.chiq" but i'm contented in my rank. .
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

majority; moderator, wanna have... :o any special rank will do for mine... :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i still like the friendster elite... sounds so cool!! ;) :cool:
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster elite. :D
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a friendster elite!!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wnna obtain :: SuperFriendster. :cool:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to be a MOD.. that is my future here... PROMISE..
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course moderator :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be newbie :D but i think i cant be newbie agen =(
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

still wanna be a moderator :cool:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The Cleaner!!! :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 10 queries - 0.695 second ]
Privacy Policy