• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

callalistamodesto
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[align=center][b]i want to become a friendstertalk PROMOTER.. because i just want to.. hehehehhehehe.. i want to be a PROMOTER here forever.. JUST A PROMOTER and not higher..[/b][/align]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i want to be a friendster addict yeah!! :lol:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Aim high folks![/b] Believe in yourself and you`ll have what you wanted! :D Lolzx!@
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

newbie with 4444 posts! :wow:
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

frienndster elite or friendsterfreak.. yeah..when will i reach this ranks? impossible..
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

That could be possible girl! :D
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yow, i want to get the highiest rank in the friendstertalk...
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator!! LOL!! i want to be a friendster whiz -- i have a question y does the pipol hu have a high rank wants to be a newbie? being newbie is such a lonely thing you know that because you feel small and stupid.. :( :cry: :crybaby: -- [color=red][b]Posts Merged. Please avoid multiple posting. Read the Rules[/b][/color]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-01-03 07:33:58)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe.. i wanna be a [b]mod[/b]..(my hopes are so high..[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/116.gif[/img])
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. i also wanna be a mod.. :rolleyes: [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Friendster Addict. - I had never experienced having that rank :crybaby:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^true?!hey its nice...especially if ur new here! ahehe :D
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a friendster newbie forever
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^true?!hey its nice...especially if ur new here! ahehe :D[/quote] :arrow: yeah. seriously.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ hehehehe. make another account mareh. lols. joke. >> i lab my current rank... but i wanna achieve the rank Friendster Goddess if ever there's one. lol. [i]ambisyusa[/i].
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What rank shall I stop? Ex-Mod or Guess :eh: :lol: :thumbsdown:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ephe: never herd u of being ex-mod... :O @meng: dats funny.. wat was ur rank wen u became a mod..? @karuro: hus new...? juz askn... :D @topic: i dont know.. no need to rush for the next level..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-03 12:20:13)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]What rank shall I stop? [b]Ex-Mod[/b] or Guess :eh: :lol: :thumbsdown:[/quote] that rank too! (in bold letters).. that rank fits me. lolz
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna be a [b]Guest[/b].
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]@ephe: never herd u of being ex-mod... :O @meng: dats funny.. wat was ur rank wen u became a mod..? @karuro: hus new...? juz askn... :D @topic: i dont know.. no need to rush for the next level..[/quote] :arrow: I think it's FriendsterTalker or Member. >_<
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy