• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

still... friendster elite and superfriendster i miss those ranks nyorks :lol: =D :D
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[quote]lordheinz :arrow: rank is not so special..what matter is your learning and helping in this forum..[/quote] yeah i agree... :thumbsup:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

moderator. i really want to be a mod in forums. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

friendstertalk's highest rank! soon to be ranked by sumone like me! :D
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be my rank.. [b]SPAMMEr[/b] but i can post not like banned
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol..Spam and spam.. then you will ba banned.. wahaha -------------------- As of now.. Promoter..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be superfriendster :wow::wow: or promoter hhohoh
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]I want to be an elite or a superfriendster... I also want to be a promoter but I only got 1 referral.. weh..[/b][/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to have the highest rank around here! :lol: more than Admin! JOKE! :lol: i mean more than any other rank xcept for Admin! Admin is still the best! :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really don't care what my rank is...it's just a rank, nothing special i wouldn't mind trying to be a mod one day, though, if i learn enough and could help and contribute....we'll see
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

super friendster, i wish i love here in fs talk so much
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

SuperNoob :D its not the number of posts, its how you follow rules and instructions; and the best is we help others =(
feetbelow2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhh??? An elite? Moderator? Geek? Promoter? uhhh.... Think:wallbash: think:wallbash: think!:wallbash: :puke: Umm... shit Oh! :idea: guess not... :retard: i'll try to think again... I'll post it near future?? I guess?? ahahahaha:D Damn! its hard to become a newbie...:wasted: Ive got no idea...:retard:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Moderator.. haha just kiddin. hmmm for me its SuperFriendster ;)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Me?? :paranoid: I want to be my rank is my Name :lol: hehe.. Cuz i dont want to be freak,addict,maniac,Also Being AGENT :rolleyes:.. i want to be the rank like [sub]You-know-who[/sub] ------------------------------
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm.. i'm only addict. but i want to be a promoter..
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

any rank for me! i just enjoy postin! ;)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]i want to be a [b]promoter[/b] :cool:[/sup]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-05 08:20:45)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to be: [b]FriendstertalkLegend [/b] [i]if and only if there is...[/i] :lol:

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-05 08:25:47)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mod someday! :eh: :D but i also wanna become a superfriendster.. ;) =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:15

[ 11 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy