• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

yaying
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

i wanna have the highest rank!! =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[quote=yaying]i wanna have the highest rank!![/quote] [quote=shynkou]i want 2 b a friendster adik!, so friends out there,,, help poh ah!!! ^^, i'll try my best[/quote] achieving higher ranks will greatly depend on your efforts. Just be active, be friendly, and follow the rules. Those are the basics. Good luck!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FTnewBie.=D=D im loving it,,LOL
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I really want to be a FriendsterElite. But it will take a LOT of effort. I'm willing to take the challege, though :cool:
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i love the being newbie of me now... any ranks will do for me as long as i wudn't be kicked out in here... i just love FTalk...[/b][/align]
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me rank is not important as long i learned something in the furom and help someone....but something rank is more reliable...if you don't have the rank, you restricted to some priviledges....am i correct?so theres the importance of what we called [b]RANK[/b] here...so where do am i standing now?do i have to choose??
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster elite..
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Obviously all members will answer the highest rank. But to ask me, It doesnt matter. ;_;
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I love my rank now.. :wow: ;)[/b]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

- signature master... - best layout maker - promoter or - moderator
uNdeSirAbLe
» n00b
1969-12-31

newbie is just fine :)
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: friendster freak. =) :arrow: friendster geek. =)

Last edited by anaid (2008-09-20 05:37:33)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]hmmmmmmmm...wish i could be the geek na..[/b]
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Rank in Friendstertalk?[/b] It doesnt depend on ranks...
kidin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i'm newbie[/b] :wallbash::wallbash:
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lordheinz]rank is not so special..what matter is your learning and helping in this forum.. =)[/quote] [quote=--khathateslove--]for me, any rank would do..as long as im not being banned.harhar. what im into this forum are the learnings and fwenship.[/quote] for me (and for others like them) rank doesn't matter... knowledge and friendship you build and gathered is the best thing you would get to this forum... [align=center]:D:D:D [spoiler][b]BUT[/b] the best way to achieve higher and / or highest rank is to[u][b]FOLLOW THY RULES[/b][/u]... E'm I right or E'm i correct~!? L:lol:L[/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-20 12:08:23)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]PANO B MAACTIVED YUN ACCOUNT D2 PM ME:D:thumbsup:[/quote] nee ?? what did u say ?? dun get it .. for me .. superfriendster :D

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-09-22 10:59:57)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want it to be simple yet respected by others! :D My Rank Elite and Promoter! :D I Obtain Them for being so Loyal to this site! ahehehe ^^ :eh:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just want 2 b a superfriendster. that's what i will obtain. :penguin:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wnt the superfriendster... hyayhhh..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy