• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[quote=Yukari61]Just wanna ask is there a qouta for Ranking on number of post?:question: Like for example Promoter must have this blah blah post?[/quote] you must have at least 20 referrals and 200 referral posts. :lol: moar info :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t6034-Referral-System.html @T: wanna be an addict. :D
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

[b]for me the rank that i want is class-x[/b] :arrow: because it is so cool :cool: you know,but in any way i will contented if this will given to me... cuz the only way or the only purpose that i came here is,i want to learn lots of and i want also learn how to create a banner w/ a picture??? [b] :arrow: sorry guys if my english is wrong grammar but ive tried my best..[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/29pt7b6.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by junilstyle (2008-12-05 02:26:13)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ ehm sorry but class X is a e-group. not a rank :D [hr][hr] tralala me wanna back to [b]elite[/b] or [b]whiz[/b] :lol: it was cool :wow: aand... [spoiler]noob? :lol: i miss my newbie rank :wow:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna go back to being [b]Newbie[/b]. Noob times,noob times :lol:=D Joke. I wanna be a WhiZ.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Urmmm~~ Enough being a [b]geek[/b]~~:P hehee~~~:D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]A geek..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

would it be better! :D nhaaa!! what about a master poster! ahahaha ... cant attain! :penguin:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

would like to be is Geek :cool::thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

As of now, i want to be a [b]FriendsterElite[/b] :D:D:D but i also want to be a newbie again :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For now, ftalkwhiz. :D:D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I want to be a SuperFriendster =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]I want to be a SuperFriendster =D[/quote] me too. SuperFriendster Rank sounds cool. :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be elite, ahah then i am done. wahaha :D
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

be come talker :cool:
Visionzs
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want this one <">:wow::wow:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want to be an elite.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i juz love to be a geek! nerdy type,. but if i posts more,. it's still fyn,.wahahaha =D[/b]
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup. i agree wid lordheinz :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rank is not really special 4 me.. :/ being with all of u already make me special.. :D:thumbsup: but if i could choose, i just want 2 be.. my self.. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me wanna be a superfriendster like linniie :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here at ftalk we a ranked as we post and post. Just wanna ask you guys what rank would [b]want to have[/b]? Or what rank would you gonna [b]stop[/b]? But as long as you are always posting your rank

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy