• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1234567891011..11

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephemeral even though he is helpful and friendly etc etc, sometimes he is strict too. Am I right? :D Dont get offended ephe. :D >Shirow is strict too. He is so frank and/or straight-forward. Sometimes he post harsh comment but I know he is nice and funny too. I know some of the members are scared of him. Especially when he use that scary avatar and signature. lol. Newbies have to behave in ftalk otherwise they'll be dead to shirow. haha kidding.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-28 11:32:16)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

:arrow: Meng and Eehjhay :lol: [b]Meng [/b] honestly i salute to this moderator. She is frank and is scary when angry. I also know she is smart. :eh: [b] Eehjhay[/b] Honestly i hate this guy before. Because of his straight-forwardness that made me think he is arrogant :lol: well then first impressions never last. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-28 11:40:48)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

I am arrogant huh? You'll see. hahaha just kidding. Lol. Im not scary. Im not even strict! Ever since im so kind and nice to everyone. :redface:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Eehjhay[/b] maybe u can tell it by lukin on his siggie,, [i]If you see me online, you better behave.[/i] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif[/img] [b]Shirow[/b] super,,, [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img] [b]if u are BAD,, he's much super bad dan you, =) if u are KIND,, he's much super kind dan you,, =) [/b] likewise to eehjhay also,, =) nice but u cant remove from him da [b]TERROR[/b] looks.. [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img] better you behave also,, [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-28 11:46:56)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mmmm.. let me think...... mmmmmmmm that would be... feruzz... :lol: just kidding... ofcourse for me: the most strictest :arrow: the threadstarter... bro eehjhay... :arrow: behave... :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

watta! **editing my signature** what do you mean terror looks? hahaha.. i look like a nice kid there. - I will add blurrycloud. Although he's not that strict but sometimes you can see his strictness in some sections. Look at his avatar. Cool but kinda scary with cover on his face. hehehe
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh no,,not you da terror looks,,its shirow,,hahahaha :lol: u look like a cat on ur avi,, :lol: but da rawr is like a tiger.. :lol: :lol: kiddin bro,, ur nice dude,, =) [i]sakto[/i] :lol: to all da members,, [quote]dats why dis members/moderators is strict it is bcoz theyre doing ther job,, :lol: no bad intention,,so for those didnt appreciate wat this guys doin to our community,,better behave,, coz if you didnt behave,,u better get out of here b4 u heard somethin different word dat comes from their mouth dat uve never heard it b4.. :lol: :lol:[/quote]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wahaha.. of course shirow and eehjay are one of them.. but i appreciate it.. even though youre like that it makes this forum spam free as possible.. wahaha.. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]eehjhay[/b] --- he scares me when he gets mad :paranoid: [i]peace dadi! :D[/i] and [b]shirow[/b]-- he's frank. but nice :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I scare you? I did not. Maybe you were shocked but im not scary! haha.. It's obvious that i am not scary. I often include the "hahahahaha" in my post, right? bwahahaha =D :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ asuuuuuss... defensive. but i still think you're strict. --- i mean. just look at the siggy. but still.. shirow scares me most :paranoid:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

at first. i thought meng is the scariest but as how i'm longer in this forum, there are mods which have been scarier and scarier.lol. descending order. 5) [b]Harbii[/b] ~ he's a kind guy but.haha.lol. if he sees any spam. he's gonna say "if u do this next time, i'm gonna curse/ban you" every1 fears him 4) [b]James[/b] ~ he always edit the wrong post and put the rule after it.lol. 3) [b]Meng.[/b] ~ the ex-strictest mod.lol. 2) [b]Duch[/b] ~ she always complain about spammers in the confession of a friendstertalk member topic.lol 1) [b]EJ[/b] ~ at first, i thought he is a kind and loving moderator but he is very strict and scary. whenever i see his post, i always feel scared lol. his very very strict his face scares me.lol. thats why i never open my ym to see his webcam.lol. what he wrote in his siggy...... omg. :crybaby:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-28 14:47:22)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't know why I'm never strict :lol: But anyway, strict mod. I think it's Eehjhay. :eh: But Eehjhay is a very funny guy especially in YM Conference. Hehe. :P
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmn.. [b]Ej:[/b] [b]strict.[/b] before.. he was.. he reli was... :penguin: not now.. ive seen changes on him.. [b]Ephe:[/b][b] scary.[/b] Ephe is scary wen he's mad... [b]Meng:[/b][b] strict[/b]. she reli is strict... evn to her madz and fwenz.. she always point out mistakes [b]Shirow:[/b] [b]strict. [/b] hmn.. i thnk he's not scary despite all those harsh words.. :P [b]xavierkym:[/b] [b]none of the above[/b]. lolz... kym is weli tweet.. luk at his posts.. and siggy.. and fs shoutout... :lol:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. strict?. haha. never seen someone so strict here in ftalk than [b]ephe[/b].lol.haha. for members. no one for now. haha. maybe seeing you in person would tell that guys. haha.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

history: back when i was just a member here without any single post... .. the most friendly moderator around here was eehjhay... yeah u got it right :lol: why?.. he is the first one to reply on my pm regarding friendster... :D cool ei.... but i will repeat this over and over again he is so strict.. =D [hr] > Ephemeral a man with few words... you should watch your move around this forum when he is [color=green]online[/color].. most especially when he is [color=red]mad[/color] :ninja: -as what everybody knows, do not be afraid on a man who talks 2 much.. be careful with this guy above .. ephemeral [hr] > Xavierkym - i'll be honest with you guys ... back then, frankly saying for me he is such a sarcastic and scary moderator ... but when i finally had a chat with him regarding multiply... he is so [spoiler]makulit :lol:[/spoiler] just like some young mods around this forum.. very friendly indeed [hr] > Shirow - scary? nah i don't think so... haha for me i treat him as my younger bro around this forum and we have things in common... we surely hate code stealer and rule breakers... when a sudden member burst his stupidity and spam around every other section... you know what will happen to that member :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-28 19:57:03)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think ephe is on top of my lists i have seen his posts and warnings and all that and it is kinda strict. ;) ahehe ...then eejhay of course... ... and then... meng...then harbi... ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-28 18:04:25)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lmao am i scary???? =D haha im nice :D lol [b]Moderators:[/b] eehjhay ->> im scared of him lol he is scary =D so sometimes i get scolded by him but thats ok because i need that too also hahah \m/ this person is also a [s]retard[/s] just like me lol he is nice and fun to chat with hahaha peace kuya Ephemeral ->> The Ice Breaker Of topics don't piss him off or else =D haha a funny person too sometimes sarcastic sometimes scary lol XD go jovs!!!! duchesvz ->> She is my ate sometimes i got scared by her also she is strict but when you meet her she is uber nice!!! we also hate rippers spammers and [b]FEELERS[/b] also blurrycloud ->> my bigger bro here on ftalk ive seen him pissed off last time and i got scared at him also we share common interest too one of my closest friends here on ftalk before we become a mod lol kherminator ->> he is scary believe on it!!! =D [b]Members:[/b] Ate Lalaine --> hahah one of cool ate here on ftalk she is scary yeah really believe it she is straight and prank also but despite that she is a cool and loving big sis :D Cutieshika --> hehhe she is prank too sometimes but i think is she is a kind and cool person too i wish i could have a chance to know her more lol XD

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-28 19:46:16)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shirow askin if he looks scary?? =D =D =D dont ask dat bro,, we can see dat on ur avatar.. =D bwahahahaha,,, many many scary member round here,, [b]Eehjhay,Shirow,Ephemeral(not really),ate Meng, ate Mizel, James,[/b] for da members.. [b]cutieshika[/b] is da best,, =D [b]@ shirow,,[/b] did you sleep bro?? :lol: its too early to scare a member here.. :lol: :lol: :lol: me i havent sleep yet :retard: since yesterday ofcorz :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-28 19:50:56)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah... [b]shirow[/b]'s strict and scary! =) even his avatar... :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:46

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy