• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..123456789101111

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

lester_cabilla
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

kua EEhjHay!! you scare them!!! ""HALAKA"":D:D ehheee!! btw. my scariest mod that ive incounter? kua ephe! he's kinda serious!? and straight-forwardness! then, ate MENG! they have similarities between kua EPHE! ... hehhehe:D:D kua eehjhay?? he's not that too scary! ehehhee!! but i think?:rolleyes: he's STRICT!? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: heheheh:D:D:D and especially kua kherm! toO mysteriOus! ehEehe!! and he's avatar!. too scary! waaaa.... :D:D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

lol whos the scariest mod tonight?? its ephemeral and yuna :lol: see this topic for your self http://theftalk.com/t27955-Click-Here.html *LMAO*
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]For [u]lester[/u]. Avoid posting use [b]StiCky CaPs. [/b][/quote] [hr][hr][hr] Awh. Am I that scary? :paranoid: I was just trying to be a nice one. :):):) For me. Strictest Mod in Ftalk ? [b]No one[/b]. :lol: Ephe was opened that [b]Click Here[/b] thread. =d:thumbsup:
Artificial.Imbecile
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]lol whos the scariest mod tonight?? its ephemeral and yuna :lol: see this topic for your self http://theftalk.com/t27955-Click-Here.html *LMAO*[/quote] Actually its you :P Coz u got Tons Of [b]Facepalm Image Collection[/b] =D=D=D=D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ [spoiler]LMFAO.ROTFL.LOL... Hell yeah.. ephe oppa wants a playmate.. i think that topic is a good place for spamming.. i think mods are having fun in their XD too bad. i wanna join. :wasted:[/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Eejhay - i'm scared at him. He is so strict to active members XD [spoiler]Dun worry bro, ur always nice to spammers isn't it? keep it up. mods are making me laugh XD[/spoiler] V

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-18 11:07:12)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@A.I. really but im trying to be nice at him =( [spoiler]=D[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-18 11:06:04)

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kua eehjhay! i see him on most of the forums.. his strictness scares the hell out me sometimes lol
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kuya eehjay is not [b]SCARY[/b],i think :rolleyes:..if you`ll be nice to him he`ll be nice on you tou... he`s a [b]good friend[/b],actually and same with yuna.. and oh shirow(i remember shirow if i say yuna.haha :lol:) well,i dunno with this guy..we`re friends but he`s still [s]SCARY[/s]:paranoid:..just like kuya ephe. :|
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i guess eehjay is strict, hahah, that's why i'm scared of posting here on ftalk, i kept reading every post of the mods., really :lol:

Last edited by paulinexz (2008-04-20 10:35:36)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ LOL. Dont be scared. Hehehe... I am nice actually. :redface: They are just lying about me being strict. :paranoid:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i guess ur nice too, i saw the one you've posted here. http://theftalk.com/t27955-Click-Here.html now im scared of the other mods, hahaha :lol:
claudette09
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it's [spoiler]all of da moderator[/spoiler] especially [spoiler]meng,kherminator eejhay[/spoiler] they were so strict for me ;]
˛_yuxrie_˛
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's eejhay and kherminator
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My present answer is [u][b]no one[/b][/u] except from a person whom i'm really scared at her posts :paranoid: a nice yet scary lady to me =D she might look harmless form first, bt her inner is creepy :O nyahahahaha..... i wanna kick her. OffTopic [u][b]Changes from my previous post[/b][/u] [spoiler][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]5) Harbii ~ he's a kind guy but.haha.lol. if he sees any spam. he's gonna say "if u do this next time, i'm gonna curse/ban you" every1 fears him 4) James ~ he always edit the wrong post and put the rule after it.lol. 3) Meng. ~ the ex-strictest mod.lol. 2) Duch ~ she always complain about spammers in the confession of a friendstertalk member topic.lol 1) EJ ~ at first, i thought he is a kind and loving moderator but he is very strict and scary. whenever i see his post, i always feel scared lol. his very very strict his face scares me.lol. thats why i never open my ym to see his webcam.lol. what he wrote in his siggy...... omg.[/quote] Lmao... i big change must be their :lol: -- Harbii - he is a celeb in eptok ;] . not a strict mod XD James - whatda? omg. did i say he's scary? lmao. i was wrong! he is super kind! Meng - duh! she is funny :P . she's not even strict :D Duch - woooot! i'm loving her :wow: . she is the perfect female mod in this forum :) and lastly. Eejhay - wahahahaha.... i remember the arguement last time in this topic :wasted: another mistake of mine which i must think before posting and who said that he is scary in da webcam :lol: . he's not. last time, he was doing a pose which is very cool XD. [b]"kawaii pose".[/b] :eh: [/spoiler]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i salute you mod eejhay and emokid the mod
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][u][b]new[/b][/u] hmm... Shirow::ahaha,his post are scary when he is on like strict mode and his fs welcome msg is "die now (then your name)" hahaha :D peace:D [/i]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

before i was sooo scared of kuya eejhay but now im not :)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Kuya Eejhay! :) He scares the hell out of me.. :lol: Just kidding, He's the strictest yet in the right way, he knows how to handle and manage things well in this forum.. He treats his members fairly and in a disciplined manner.. He does it the right way =| That's why that he may be the strictest ftlak moderator of all time but most of the members respect him and look up to him.. haha :penguin:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eejhay
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha.. why are you calling me? lol. dude you gotta follow our forum rules. I wonder where are the other moderators gone? As eGroup was released, there were poof. Guys please help us here. lol.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:32

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy