• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

[b]@duch:[/b] u min sistah [b]frolickfriendster[/b]..? i had a lil' argument wid him.. but i stop arguing wid him.. he juz scared me to death...... :wallbash: yay.. im sure ej remembers frolick... :eh: [b]@tunie and shirow:[/b] ddnt know u look at me as strict... i dont look like it... =(

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-04-01 15:07:45)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

being a newbie and all.. i encountered eehjay alot of times :paranoid: sorry again
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

well few of them were on my strict list here...and here's the result of my surveys and the No 1 is EJ....yeah his kinda strict specially to rule breakers but hey he got some reason to do it...specially he's the moderator around here....rule breakers beware #2. Shirow: beware of the his curse, hehehe....better follow.... #3. Duch: never annoy her with spam or ask any repu or she'll charge right back on you ...hehehe, peace men...!!!!:thumbsup: #4. Ephe: but hey,like EJ he has a point, but don't mess around with him ok specially when his doin his work, ok or he'll scare a lot of you... well that's that.....kinda disregards this post if its kinda off ok...PEACE TO EVERYONE!!!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

scariest member/mod? the one who used this avatar. :paranoid: [spoiler] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/2.gif[/img] [/spoiler]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@deathwish4MCR-freak-dude haha it's the admin!! hahaha!! okay at topic ephe- I m just scared at him huhuhu!! he's the only one!!
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaa,,ate shika,, =( i mean ur strict wen it comes to a member who is kip on doin such a wrong moves,,ryt.. and it should be,,ryt,,, =) :thumbsup: ur not strict at all members here,, ur so kind,,, :D we only see ur strict mode when it comes in bad members =D @topic,, i think YUNA is soon to be strict like shirow =D =D =D :lol: but only for a bad cheetah :lol: :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]TUNIE[/b] Hahaha. Yuna is the next Shirow. :O Am scared of Ej, Ephe and... Shirow ?! Bohahaha.
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]now?? no one.. i'm kind[i]pa[/i] eh... :D [/b][/color]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Shirow is Scary?? I don't think so..... If he scares you just let me know, he's my classmate. So if he bullies you ill kick his butt...... haha Shirow my friend.... im just joking..... salamat nga pala sa pagtuturo mo kung pano mapaganda profile ko.... thnx!!!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He is? Hahaha. Am scared of Ephe. Wooo.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Yellow Flash lol minato what the hell you are doing here :lol: whoa :O you gonna kick my butt i better run now =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]waaaa,,ate shika,, =( i mean ur strict wen it comes to a member who is kip on doin such a wrong moves,,ryt.. and it should be,,ryt,,, =) :thumbsup: ur not strict at all members here,, ur so kind,,, :D we only see ur strict mode when it comes in bad members =D @topic,, i think YUNA is soon to be strict like shirow =D =D =D :lol: but only for a bad cheetah :lol: :lol:[/quote] Awh yeah. I have infected by Shirow's virus. Now I'm hungry of spammer's flesh. :drool: [b]My Hunney[/b] Awts. NFC. Better run for ur life :lol:. [hr][hr] The strictest and the scariest for now is [b]Shirow [/b] hunney. =d We are deimons now. :lol:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-06 04:54:30)

mizzanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... im new here so i dont have any idea hu's a strict or scary mod... but i would say hmm eehjhay is not scary hahaha:lol: though i dont like he's siggy hahaha,,... go kuya :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i know now whos the strictest mod here... :paranoid: [spoiler]eehjhay[/spoiler] ahehe.. hes really strict.. :lol: ;) :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]SHIROW[/b] Lols. He's gonna kick your butt, man. Run Shirow. Ruuuuuuuuuun. :penguin: [b]MIZZANNE[/b] So, ur the sister of Dadi Ej. :] You dont look scary. Unlike ur bro. Bohahaha. Peace Ej. Am still scared of Ephe. But am starting to develop this [b]YUNAPHOBIA[/b] and [b]SHIROWPHOBIA[/b]. :lol: I hope u guys dont have it. Haha.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me the strictest moderator ever is [spoiler][b]eehjay[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-04-06 07:44:33)

styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

most strict? its shirow for me. :D Whew! I cant forget the way he criticized me before on my second script. I didn't gave way when he drop me some =( words and even made him grow more scary for me when i gave him a nega repu. This man is really strict. I understand the way he is now and gave the repu back as a peace offering. For the newbies like me out there, watch out for this guy... :lol: @shirow peace buddy... :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][b]SHIROW[/b] Lols. He's gonna kick your butt, man. Run Shirow. Ruuuuuuuuuun. :penguin: [b]MIZZANNE[/b] So, ur the sister of Dadi Ej. :] You dont look scary. Unlike ur bro. Bohahaha. Peace Ej. Am still scared of Ephe. But am starting to develop this [b]YUNAPHOBIA[/b] and [b]SHIROWPHOBIA[/b]. :lol: I hope u guys dont have it. Haha.[/quote] Ahahaha. Yunaphobia? =d I have infected by Shirowphobia. >___< [hr][hr] [b]Eehjhay[/b] is the strictest again! :paranoid: Why? He is unstoppable! That's why I admire him. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can't think of anyone strict. Maybe tomorrow.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ That would be you,jovz ^^ kiddin :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:32

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy