• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 11234567891011..11

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Ill include [i]ate[/i] ducheszv. haha.
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

[b] [color=hotpink] For me? Ephemeral No bad feelings friend! I think he is kinda STRICT, but not that usally SUPER STRICT, what i mean is sometimes he is strict to other people.. but friendly though =) and good moderator of course =) [/color] [/b]
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

For Me Shirow...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: none. :D mods are nice. i'm not strict :P lol. ej? strict? scary? lo. he is Funeee. =D and... blankblank in the confe =D shirow is frank. and kuya eph's a genius. i agree that if you follow the rules, there will be no strict/scary mods for you :thumbsup: hmm,,. scariest member? maybe kokeyaassss**.. haha fafeng harbs.. you know that alien :D scary face? lol.. haha
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Friendly: Weng & Duch Crazy: :lol: DUCH & Luck & Skill Maldita But Friendly: Kikay_girl Strict: EJ Mysterious: ephe & Kher! :lol: Funny & Cute: Meng & Lois Cutest: let me think about it! :lol: ahmmm TAKASHi & IceKandi?! :lol: Fun to be with: Duch & Weng! More...
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kua Eehjhay - when I was only a newbie i saw his post and the posts seem to be full of anger that's why i am afraid to talk to him :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

scariest mods for me: ej, duch, meng, xavier, ephemeral, harbeh, shirow, ezil, admin, etc etc. nyahahahahaha! JOKE!!! :lol:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Its [b]SHIROW[/b] One more time [b]S H I R O W[/b] Everything about him is scary :lol: [spoiler] honestly? siya takot sakin nyahahha [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. Me too lalaine. I don't know why is he scared of me. Or maybe he's not scared. He's just afraid if I get upset against him. haha
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think you can tell them if they were strict by just looking at their signatures...just kidding..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][quote=eehjhay][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]well. [u]HE[/u] is still [u]BETTER[/u] than [u]EJ[/u] [/b] =D yah ej oppa. can't help.lol :P[/quote] Im asking you to explain these two lines. We are not saying who is BETTER than the other. It's really rude to differentiate or compare two people by their capabilities or level or skill. And what do you mean by [i]me can't help[/i]?[/quote] [align=center]see [b]scary eejhay [/b]in action :lol:[/align][/quote] lol. ahahaha. i offered myself to show it to everyone X3 i hope he can porgev meh. =) [b]TOPIC[/b] Many of them.lol. Shirow oppa and Eejhay oppa are leading in the strictest.. but i still stand for the cute eejhay oppa XD
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Don't let eejhay intimidate you.. Ask for duschesz' protection hahaha
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: ahhaha why is my name there siszy? hahaha :lol: [b]Uma[/b] You can PM him .. i think its just a misunderstanding.. Don't worry, he wont bite :lol: ehemm .. dadi it is a misunderstanding right? :D :rolleyes: [b] Topic[/b] ill add sis [b]Forsakedoll[/b] in the list =D :lol: i read one post.. and she was strict to this particular member who critiqued on her banner in a wrong way.. =D That was awesome retort btw sis. =D :eh: :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol.i pmed him but he didn't reply. i think he really takes it serious :( [b]TOPIC[/b] Mama and Papa of eptok :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@duch: i think i remember what ur referin' to hahaha :lol: i think i was just in a bad mood that day ...aaaaaand i was kinda proud with the banner thingy but she asked me to remove it.. :| she did say pls but i dont wanna edit the banner, i was tired so i just told her that she can do it herself =D i think i said "you do it" ohhh...i did sound harsh... :O BUT noOooooo im not scary at all :D sarcastic -- but nope, not scary. ------ i mentioned ur name bcoz [spoiler] eejhay might be scared of you =D wife power !! [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-01 13:50:23)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ well said =D you remembered it perfectly... =D i never forgot since i was the one who requested for that layout remember? :eh: and yyeahh call me lazy..i dont want making my own CSS.. :lol: :penguin: besides, your layouts are waaaaaaaaaayyyy cooler! :eh: :thumbsup: [b]Topic[/b] i remembered this particular member.. [b]frolick[/b] =D maybe some of you know him? or her? :/ :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

okay~! the mods again :D [img]http://h1.ripway.com/umagreet43/lol.strict.jpg[/img]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hahahahaa lmao .. :lol: :lol: :lol: i think i got what you mean funny hahaha
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You still awake?! haha.. -- @uma dont mind me whether im mad at you or not. it doesnt matter. so nevermind about it. -- @topic errr.. im not strict. actually im becoming kind and soft. haha
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah! [i]hala[/i], ur already awake?? or u havent slept yet? my boyf already slept hours ago hahaha @T: when i was new here, i thought misz meng was scary, because there was a cbox before right? and she keeps reminding the stubborn peepsz to behave :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 11234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy