• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1234567891011..11

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

[b]Ate Duch[/b] Nya~ :P But U aren't scary for me. Cuz ure so lovely. :redface::P U're my idolll ate !!!!!! :wow: But for spammers. Heha. Ate Duch is scary :P [b]TOPIC[/b] How. No. 1 Strictest Mod. [b]Eehjhay![/b] Look on his siggy. =( [i]If u see me online, better behave! =D[/i] But I love his style. He's my idol anyway. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Who do you expect? LOL. it's Eehjhay of course. Bohahaha. =D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I`m scared of Ate Duch's Dadi EehJhay. >.< But I guess, Ate Meng's the strictest. xD
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

huhuhu i got touched by the post of uma XD see guys im not scary as they say im not strict at the members i just [s][b]EAT THEM!![/b][b][/b][/s] =D lol nah just bluffing :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-29 09:48:56)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Shirow me????!!!???shuddup lolz First moderator that makes me feel like errrr is Eejhay. Sometimes he replies with annoying word called [b]lol[/b] I dont know but it sounds sarcastic especially when the topic is not funny Remember??? :lol: PEACE!!! be with you and also with me lolz Strictest?? Its Shirow and Ephe (they are just doing thier job) And sometimes members who doesnt follow rules makes mods really annoyed. And thats where strictness comes out. :D

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-03-29 10:15:40)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]i cant think of anybody scary geeez... [b]Eejhay[/b]!? piff ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA [b]Shirow?[/b] nahhh.. i even think he's funny the rest of the mods are nice esp [b]duchesv[/b] and [b]kristina[/b] some i look up to like [b]ephe [/b] there's no one really [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hmmm.gif[/img] [/align]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ Thats true :D i even eat them.lol. they're all delicious.. [img]http://www.free-emo.com/emotion/265.gif[/img] taste them if u want.lol. shirow oppa and i had already tasted it try it! lol. ps. Shirow oppa is really kind ^^ trust me~ :D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-29 10:20:00)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]ohh i never tasted [b]eejhay[/b] before but im pretty sure that i have no plans in eating him or whatsoever That's nasty [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/scaredya.gif[/img] if i eat [b]shirow[/b] i might be reported to the bantay bata (child protection program) [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hihi.gif[/img][/align]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mods are not scary! lolz :lol: maybe just strict! =) i say U EJ one of the strict Monsters here :lol: PEACE MONSTER i mean Moderators :lol: i know lots of you are my Friends :rose: :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]well. [u]HE[/u] is still [u]BETTER[/u] than [u]EJ[/u] [/b] =D yah ej oppa. can't help.lol :P[/quote] Wow. This woke me up. :doubt: I can't help ei? Want me to speak out and express my thoughts about you?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]well. [u]HE[/u] is still [u]BETTER[/u] than [u]EJ[/u] [/b] =D yah ej oppa. can't help.lol :P[/quote] Wow. This woke me up. :doubt: I can't help ei? Want me to speak out and express my thoughts about you?[/quote] Uh Oh. :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: Mayday Mayday Mayday! :P Hehe. Topic None of the mods are strict. [b]Shirowkun[/b] is definitely kakkoii~ xD and [b]Ej[/b] is my idol . :D:D So maybe admin will be the strictest mod. :lol:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-29 11:54:26)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ ooww.did it made u mad? :( sorry but i was just joking. :crybaby: i mean you are really strict. aren't you? i know you are just doing ur job but you made it scary hehe. peace. [spoiler]yah. ur thoughts to me is that i'm speaking in a bad way to you and it bothers you. and u also hate it to see me saying "already mentioned" or "post #" in ftalk crush thread. sorry but i just saw ur mami post it just yesterday.. :( [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-29 11:59:39)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]well. [u]HE[/u] is still [u]BETTER[/u] than [u]EJ[/u] [/b] =D yah ej oppa. can't help.lol :P[/quote] Im asking you to explain these two lines. We are not saying who is BETTER than the other. It's really rude to differentiate or compare two people by their capabilities or level or skill. And what do you mean by [i]me can't help[/i]?
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wakeke! Uma-chan! ur in [b]big[/b] trouble! :ninja: [b]Topic:[/b] i dont know the mods here.... but der is one mods siggie and it is kinda scary.... 4got his name.... but he said: [i]When u see me online, u better be careful[/i] :o :paranoid::paranoid:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ oww. i min that he is sweeter than you. like the way he speaks. but still he is strict like u. i dun wanna compare both of u by purpose. please understand me. i dun want to be rude or something. and i'm not a person that takes everything seriously. people mostly say i'm innocent and in da me can't help, i mean that i can't help that you are so strict. it might be the spammers that made u so strict. you may see that i'm not good at vocabulary. i hope u may understand me :( [spoiler]maddie, when you come to my house on thursday, i'm gonna kick u out. lol. its not ur business :lol: get lost! =D u are making me embarassed![/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-29 12:19:41)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]well. [u]HE[/u] is still [u]BETTER[/u] than [u]EJ[/u] [/b] =D yah ej oppa. can't help.lol :P[/quote] Im asking you to explain these two lines. We are not saying who is BETTER than the other. It's really rude to differentiate or compare two people by their capabilities or level or skill. And what do you mean by [i]me can't help[/i]?[/quote] [align=center]see [b]scary eejhay [/b]in action :lol:[/align]
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohmy..EJ sig is really scary but..i dont find him scary...yet! :D well..the scariest mod is the one who pm me about the linker(i dont wanna mention whom...scared) gosh..i was really scared :crybaby: since then i never write anything regarding the linker :lol: just in case i'll receive the same pm :wallbash:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nya....i dun rily knows about mods here...so......dunno what to say... yah.....no mods seems strict for me... =| Scariest n Strictest member....... i dun rily knows yu all...so....yah..No one...
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its eehjay,. he's anywhere sir ephe,. silent peolpe are really scary =| and lil bro Shirow,.. better step back if he's around,. Shirow is really scary =(
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wahaha looks like shirow and eehjay tops the list!! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy