• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

i dont see any scary mod here... all of them impart their fair share... and doing their job just well...
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

as of now?! nope im not scared! & they are not dat strict! :lol: if theyre strict then Banned Spammers on CSS =D LOL Peace! :D just kiddn!
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o eeejhay he is very strict haha look at his siggy 1.eeejhay 2.eeejhay 3.eeejhay 4.eeejhay 5.eeejhay ya im bad :cry:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mizzanne]hmm... im new here so i dont have any idea hu's a strict or scary mod... but i would say hmm eehjhay is not scary hahaha:lol: though i dont like he's siggy hahaha,,... go kuya :lol:[/quote] @mizzanne wth are u doing here? haha.. dont believe them, im not strict. lol. [quote=leviel]:o eeejhay he is very strict haha look at his siggy 1.eeejhay 2.eeejhay 3.eeejhay 4.eeejhay 5.eeejhay ya im bad :cry:[/quote] aw?! who are those? i have similar names with other members? hahaha... :lol: -- Some moderators are not strict now after I advised them what to do and remind them their limitations. :D
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]i dont see any scary mod here... all of them impart their fair share... and doing their job just well...[/quote] I'm agree with you Sist Swit. Viva Friendstertalk :thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me the scariest mods is shirow... [b]sorry bro[/b] i know mods are just doing there job sometimes they get mad because of some eptok members dont know how to follow rules...
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]:arrow: TOPIC! Hmmm, cant say whos the strict of all stricts and scary of all scariest right for me... But when i'm looking for codes or something to kill the time... Well, i say Mr. Shirow Or Mr. Ephe hehehe :evil: Peace Out Y'all :lol:[/b][/color]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm. for me?? maybe its shirow? waaa. i don't know why. i'm a bit scared of him. maybe because of his posts?:lol:

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-04-09 15:41:59)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

SHirow is nice :D i also thot of that b4,but im wrong @T its [b][u]eehjhay[/u][/b] ,. [quote][i] If you see me online, you better behave. All unnecessary posts will be deleted immediately! ...Cleaning in progress [/i][/quote] :arrow: [b]got it? [/b] :o
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Eehjhay[/b] No! He's not the moderator who's strict or scary rather the best Moderator here in Friendstertalk! There's some Moderators here in Ftalk who thinks he/she can do this and that, correct someone in somekind of a very hurting manner, don't even think they are also noobs in other aspects. Still, Eehjhay is the best for me! Go dude! But sometimes, Eehjhay is strict, and I sometimes consider him as the strictest. I've also witnessed how strict Epheral is. Blah! All mods are strict, for short.

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-04-18 11:11:53)

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Duchesv[/b]= cuz i know she is the one who always locks topics in CSS section... [b]Shirow[/b]= cuz she is very very strict and SCARY.... do not get offended huh...:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::/:/:/:/:/:/:/
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8][b]Shirow[/b]= cuz she is very very strict and SCARY....[/quote] [b][u]SHIIROW [/u]is a HE :D[/b] :wallbash: @T still eehjhay..... silent and mild person are more scary ye know :paranoid: and also Ephemeral....I always see his -ONLINE STATUS- ....scary :) this 2 guys are scary..so spammers better hide now =D =D =D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Kuya Eejhay. Wahahaha. And Ate Meng. Yeah. The two of them.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think it's kuya ej +_+ :paranoid: is kuya eehjhay onlyn??:paranoid::paranoid:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. Ur scared of Dadi Eehjhay? Haha. Am not scared of him now. I kinda get used to it already. HAHAHA. *peace Meng is the scary one. Have u seen her? Oh god. Lol.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im here ice. lookin for me? lol haha. im good now. lol. i had a good rest. :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

right now?? scary mods?? ~*Kuya Eehjhay*~ -------------------->Everytime when i see's his moderating posts it reall scares me...*peace*but eventhough i not met him b4 or chat or anythingi think he's funny..*lol* i mean look at the introduction thread of his sis...it's like their arguing with a lot of joking....hehe ~*Ate Meng*~ --------------------->[i][hmmmm][/i]When ate meng is on strict mode moderator....her posts scares me*peace* just like at kuya eehjhay's eventhough i not met her b4 or communicate wid her i think that she's funny but just don't break the rules :D ~*Members*~ -------------------->Mod's are just doing their jobs :thumbsup: so don't be backed off when mod's replied to you just follow the rules :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-04-10 11:27:15)

eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: even i dont know the mods here....:lol: the male mods are [b]handsome[/b] :wallbash: :penguin: is that [u][i][b]true?[/b][/i][/u] :o

Last edited by eun hwa (2008-04-11 05:27:25)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Im not sure but I guess they are. But not me. Im not handsome :wasted:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

..oh yeah eehjhay says He's not handsome,.. [i](He's lying ;) )[/i] >> for me its still eehjhay :doubt: coz i just saw his posts from other thread.. He's so serious and He's really scary when He's on the [i]STRICT MODE[/i] ... and Ephe..silent but scary.. :paranoid:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-11 06:33:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy