• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

:| What posts? Im not strict. :( huhuhu.. Why are you bullying me :cry: hahaha
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

[b]if u bullying kuya eehjhay..he's not strict and scary... he's doing he's job... i think all moderators are not strict..because there strict because we have breaking rule... so they strict..if we are not breaking rule/s..all modS are not strictly and scary.....:)[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-11 07:03:44)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]ahm.. i don't find the mods here scary.. ahm.. for me [i]ate meng[/i].. i don't know why.. hehe.. but i think she is doing her job.. kuya eejhay?? ahm.. no comment! jukx!! he's not super strict and scary..!! *kinda*..:lol:[/b]
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

no one is scariest than the ghost... all of them are cool..... helpfull... WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE rules..... so that no one can blame us ^_^
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

eehjay said: [quote]Im not sure but I guess they are. But not me. Im not handsome[/quote] your handsome there in your avatar =) jejejeje jokw :thumbsup: peace sign.... you kinda scary eejhay-kun heheheheh.......
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Shirow[/b] - I'm kinda scared with his avatar..Phew..glad i have that out :thumbsup:[/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]u r bullying kuya eehjhay....he's so kind..i guess..:D ate meng....i think shes kind also:D and shirow...no comment..i dont see his attitude...:question:[/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who's bullying [u]KUYA[/u] eehjhay?.... :paranoid: y mad at me? Im not bullying him... :cry: for me its STILL [u]kuya eehjhay[/u].... :evil: any reactions arent accepted ;) :thumbsup: ...im not bullying him... he's nice yes..but try to spam..lolx... He's a tiger rawr =D [spoiler]enuf for this.. peace kuia eehjhay lolx.. im just 18 :paranoid:[/spoiler] :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-11 12:09:58)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir eehjhay? his like a doctor =) why? when he message you, theres always right and kind manner just like a doctor who ask whats the symptoms before the illness. and im afraid of a doctor, :lol: they always have sharps and pointed objects i think. he's one of the person here that you can consult if problem persist. sir. ephe? his more like a lawyer, :) from the way he talks' the way he manage the situation and every conversation has a lot of word's. he's calm and always had he's clear intention. when your in a case file on him :lol: `additional about the topic, some friendster mod's here are not realy quite scary only corrupt thats why :lol: lmao! to who ever they are, im tellin u please im just being honest :lol: and you dont have the right to subject me with any discripancy of your's "dont be abusive with what you obtain, for it might end you up, soon". and for everyone i dont want to give a clue like a blind item, because if you insist youl get 3x :facepalm: from me :lol: hahahaha

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-04-13 05:27:25)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Ate its not u,to all have said kuya eehjhay is strict..... [/b] [spoiler][b]for me kuya eehjhay is the best moderator in here..weee...:D[/b][/spoiler]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think eehjay i kind.. but the scariest and strictest moderator is [b]Shirow and Ephemeral[/b] :paranoid:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ How did you say they're the strictest moderators?! For me they are soo cool :eh:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]All moderators hir in Ftalk are cool , all of them are very responsible . :eh:[/b]
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Eejhay[/b] :arrow: he scared me to death. :] peace bro! :P
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah... i don't find any of them strict at all.. maybe because i'm always following the rules! the one who should be scared are the ones who have bad motives in this forum!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]and kuya Shirow is nice....he's not scary and strict....question him..[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whoa. Most of the members are scared of dadi ej. :lol: OMG. Am not scared of any of them. Lol.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: my dadi ej is scary to all of you huh? nahh he's not scary. he's actually soo crazy.. and sweet :redface: :eh: just watch out for your actions.. im sure.. he wont do anything to you.. he wont bite. right dadi? :lol: :P for me.. meng is still scary.. :ninja: peace mengot.. :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-14 15:46:56)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha. Oops. Have you met Meng guys? Lol. She's scary. Really.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Kuya EJ because he deleted my post before. Hahahaha. Ate Meng she's strict but she's the coolest. I give her my kudos. Shirow his words at his posts sometimes scares me.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:53

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy