• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

^ practically [u][b]EEHJAY[/b][/u] I remembered his siggy that says. "if you see me online..blah blah.." that sort of scary. &I saw his comment on the tutorial how to get cursed by forsakendoll and he says"id rather be called as [u][b]SCTRICT[/b][/u]..blah..blah.." HAHAHA ***[u][b]PEACE[/b][/u]*** but then his stictness helps to improve some newbies here around [u][b]FTALK[/b][/u] especially spammers,flamers and other. ***wapak*** nah eehjay is actually good I like his overlays wahehe [u][b]GOODLUCK[/b][/u] I like his overlay [i]"spam filter mode!"[/i] :D:thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

oh i think its kuya eehjay...[i]peace sire!! :D[/i] he really does scare me.. maybe sumtimes its his avatar...[i]peace again!!![/i] because it was kinda dark.... but its just the way he talks and post in topics.. he dont usually post in topics.. but once he did...it means only one thing.. theres sumtin wrong with ur thread...waaah...... so i think so far...kuya eehjay is the scariest.. before i thought shirow was too... but eversince we became classmates in class-s.. i find him not scary anymore..since...we get to talk a lot lately...ü

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-05-13 00:24:59)

ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it will be ehhjay.... he's strict... but he's nice.... he answered my PM and help me with the overlay code..... :thumbsup: thanks again bro :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. I can help anyone with those codes if I can see some efforts, motivations and potentials. Is it really my first impression? I thought it was like 'I am kind as an angel' =D [quote=lunareighn_sassy]he dont usually post in topics.. but once he did...it means only one thing.. theres sumtin wrong with ur thread...waaah.....[/quote] Waaaa.. That's not true. I participate on topics :( Like in... uhmm.. Let me think... hmm.. Crush and confession thread? hahaha.. and uhmm... my eGroup? hahaha... :lol:
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

eehjhay... i'm so scared of him..(very) but he's very kind...(i think)
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me.. kuya eehjhay is sooo strict.. huhu.. but thats fine.. coz its also my fault wen he warned me.. Im scared of him becoz he has terror looks.. :D hihi.. =):thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Waaaa.. That's not true. I participate on topics :( Like in... uhmm.. Let me think... hmm.. Crush and confession thread? hahaha.. and uhmm... my eGroup? hahaha... :lol:[/quote] ahahaa.....kuya eehjay..except that ones... haha..i mean..those thread that u dont usually visit.. and when u suddenly visit them.. which is not usually your doing.. there must be a rule breaker in there..thats why...haha!! im scared when u do that in my thread..haha!!! its like ur saying to rule breakers: "you can run but you cant hide!!" haha..im pretty amazed on how u spot those rule breakers..haha!! and to think theres a lot of members and topic boards inhere..haha

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-05-13 06:28:16)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^lols kim ur being hard to eehjhay.. wahaha.. for me its eehjhay [i]din!![/i] but he makes the forum disciplined... Ü
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. kuya eehjhay.. hehe.. xorie kuya eehjhay.. just scared of u sumtymz..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its shirow he says harsh words especially the word "fag" anyway thats normal for men me too I hated gays.
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

shirow and meng.. der strict..it scares me.. lol :o
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im scared of eehjhay!! promise i really am.. :paranoid: :ninja: :penguin: ahehe
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

eehjay----my brother said that he's the scariest and strictest moderator.if there is a topic that has non-sense,he will close that topic that's all i know from him...... :eh: :O :thumbsup:
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]eejhay [/b]should for me was the best MOD here.. also meng.. But the most strict award should go to [b]eejhay[/b]...he was always like that even in marky, or any other forum.. [i]Dude why dont you try putting a poll of all mods...I guess thats better..to know whos got the most votes..[/i] :D:lol::lol::D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kua eejhay!! :ninja: im so scared of him!! huhu!! look at his avatar!! scary!! :paranoid: and he's the strictest!! especially with the words he is using.. i dont even want to talk with him,, (i just think he will just ignore me or [i]mapagalitan lang ako[/i]).. :crybaby:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Eehjhay a - So Scary Even His Pic On Friendster Look like an ***** so.. :doubt:

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-05-21 04:32:01)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im pretty scared of yuna~ :lol: :P i mean im scared of her wall~ :lol::lol:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-22 09:59:55)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

besides eehjhay... im scared at shirow ahehe and also cloud *woot* ;)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why you people are scared at Eehjhay and Shirow? They are very very very sweet! But Eehjhay broke a promise. I visited the Ftalk Crush Thread and i got disappointed in his post :( Whatever. The strictest member or moderator for me is nobody :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]im pretty scared of yuna~ :lol: :P i mean im scared of her wall~ :lol::lol:[/quote] Don't worry nela. I won't give my brick wall to normal member. I only give them to [i]infidels[/i] and [i]gfc[/i]. Remember our goal : [b]To purge and annihilate entering the system.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy