• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

pearl_uk
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

:paranoid: I would say Eehjay and Ephe strict but not scary as long as we follow their rules =)
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

same here... but im more scared with sir Ephe :paranoid: i am scared with sir Eejhay too, but i think he's nice,both of them... :smoke: as long as you dont violate the rules... :redface:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well 4 me the scariest and strict are: deathwish4mcr-freak-dude and shirow masamune ^^they are very strict.. i see them on posts and a bit scary the way they post.. peace for this for two of you... peace out :retard:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [quote=jahan7778]anu ba yan di ko naiintindihan bago lang kc ako ehhh:lol:[/quote] Please speak in english. Read the rules before you post ok. --- @topic. for me its "Loisfull" hehehe. Sir eehjhay is not that strict if you talk to him in YM :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol. I'm not strict, in fact, I'm friendly. :lol: TOPIC: It would be Yuna, Shirow and Ejay. I'm afraid of them. :paranoid:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Friendly? ow come on :lol: your strict, =D and bad girl [i](dont talk to that girl haha)[/i] @topic its its louisfull, and i think also Harvey :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Haha lols. [i]lois is a bad girl? really? hahaha.[/i] --- he's not really scary and that strict, but he is when it comes to ftalk rules i guess. he's kuya eehjhay.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@dondon: whoa. how come? I'm not a bad girl. :P @neex: lol. don't believe him. he's just crazy. :evil: to dondon. :lol: Include Kuya Ephemeral on my list. :P Kuya Ephe, Dadi Eehjhay, Ms. Yuna and Kuya Shirow are the scariest and strictest moderators for me. I'm afraid of them.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Lois: haha. lol. i know you're not bad, just naughty. XD --- shirow and yuna aren't scary. they're friendly. just don't be a spammer. lol
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kuya Eehjay And Shirow really scary..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Err.. why not also close this one since we made a poll for this subject? that thread is more detailed anyways.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Err.. why not also close this one since we made a poll for this subject? that thread is more detailed anyways.[/quote] I agree with that ;):thumbsup: and it look likes the same. BTW, [b]@Louisfull,[/b] Belated happy bday.. :D [spoiler]Pa cheese burger ka naman :lol: [/spoiler] @Topic.. The same as my previous post. (no hard feelings ms badgirl) hahaha =D

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-11 20:01:28)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^how many time will i explain to you that I'm not a bad girl. I'm friendly. :lol: TOPIC LOCKED. Just post on the new thread that has a poll. lol. It's more detailed. ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:06

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy