• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

ephe... huhuh... :o
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

for me.. Ephemeral kristina16 eehjhay ^ im so scared at this 3 mods. eheheh.! but i do think theyre nice. but im scared cause i dont know them yet. since i am new. eheheh.!
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me... scariest/most strict mod = no one
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the most scariest member is mmmmm uhmmm the person above me .... :arrow: bro [b]edward [/b]:lol: =D

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-23 02:08:41)

star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

f0r me it's ephemeral :paranoid: wahaha
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it's kuya eehjay
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they are all friendly.. but if i really choose one.. il choose.. kuya eejhay..haha peace ! muahs..
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course you [b]eejhay[/b] no. 1! haha Im not afraid, eventhough you get mad at me. I really dont care. as long as I know that I love you. haha my mission is to make you smile. :lol: and I did it! haha. you're so far yet so near from me. oops. im off topic na. haha you're Gf will get mad at me. haha wee. [b]Eejhay you rock![/b] :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]strictest?...scariest?! hmmm... i'll go for [u]kuya eeejhay![/u] haha!.... he's so scary... huhu... he looks like so strict and scary... that makes me behave here in ftalk! huhu!:cry::crybaby:[/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i go for eejhay...i dunno, maybe because of his siggy..:|
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me.. its kuia ephe, kuia EJ and kuia shirow.. They're prank and sooo strict... thats why i never want to do things that might upset them... :D But they seem soo nice... and approachable...
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me :arrow : [b]kuya shirow[/b] XD peace

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-05-24 08:43:13)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kuya ephe and eehjhay.. they scold me once... ahahah
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

EEEEEEEEKKKKKK ALL =D (joke) Hm, 1st is sir >> Eehjay :D Nyehehe :P I dunno why. I just find him scary and strict. :paranoid: Well, it's a good thing. Atleast we're disciplined (in a good way, I guess) XD I wonder why most of teh ppl here voted Shirow & Eejhay I dunno much abt Shirow yet. So I don't find him scary. [sup] But, lelouch is.[/sup] =D No more scary mods for me. Only eejhay. :eh:
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me kuya ej is the most scariest moderator but i know that u are nice because i usually saw you doing ur job (helping) in the help section while kuya ephe was the most strict, :D:D i think he always strive for perfection...when i have read kuya ephe posts i have felt his very strict aura :rolleyes::rolleyes: Peace :D:D

Last edited by llyanz37 (2008-05-24 10:37:22)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

strictest would be Ephe & Ej ...=). as for the scariest ? none really.:eh: I'd say Eejhay scares me but that would be weird. :lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Based on my Ftalk life, I think the strictest are now: [1] Eehjhay [2] Ephemeral
ynah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm..i'll vote sir ej for the most scariest and strict mods...maybe bec. of his sigs and he scares me alot when i saw him online in ftalk =(=(

Last edited by ynah03 (2008-05-25 00:43:12)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I am not scary! rawr! Hahaha.. I am not scary at all :| Try to talk to me via YM or MSN, then you'll know. Hehe
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^This guy above me is super scary! :paranoid: Yup, mod Ej. Got to be the scariest mode ever. =) Kuya Ephemeral isn't scary at all. He is very funny when I chat with him in YM. :D Shirow is cool too. :thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would say, the scariest and strictest ftalk... member: I dont know yet > I cant see anyone who's strict and scary yet. I don't know why I cant think of any. moderator: Shirow and Ephemeral >Ephem

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:57

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy