• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch them again, ok? Give your external files some purpose and start editing through them. If you want to change your complete file, just replace the contents of your old and active file. Here is The New The Generator http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h63.htm Here Is The New JS Core For JS <">Just Replace The URL OF JS with your .js file And if The New Js wont work. Use This Old Js.. But its only Stable.. <">For CSS <">[b]Here is the instruction given by Angel De Ville[/b] Just Replace the CSS LINK with your .css file Important: Follow the instructions in this page and in the generator pages. Do not ask any query if your codes didn't work due to ignorance of the instructions. Step 1: Delete your css injection code from your js files. Step 2. Copy the complete link of your css file and generate your CSS linker above Step 3. Copy the complete link of your js file and generate your JS linker above if it wont work insert the .css on your .js at the very top <">

Last edited by sprongky (2008-05-03 06:58:12)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

ive posted this already!! and its not stable to some profiles..
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

but its new one.. many code where replace.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hmm dude this was already posted before and was requested to be closed... :doubt:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info and for helping here but this has been posted a few days ago and was closed coz the linker isn't stable =| Don't mind any criticisms.. Thanks anyway =|

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-17 23:14:59)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh im sorry.... bcoz it is due of using that emote Linker.. but its working in many friendster profile..

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-18 02:18:17)

*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: works 101% ...

Last edited by *_RolAnd_* (2008-04-23 19:39:02)

mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working... thankzzzz.. ;)
nurfara
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it the new one? coz its work on my profile. tnx
assassin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:ninja: woww thanks ... :D its working one repu to you ... :thumbsup: [b]raikkonen must be winner f1[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/kimi09/sp.jpg[/img]

Last edited by assassin (2008-05-08 01:53:08)

chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

this topic already post!! btw! thanks for sharing!!!
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm...just a suggestion.....u can use both linkers at the same time so that u can be sure that u can see your lays everytime you view your profile.... i am using both right now and so far it doesn't contain any kind of bug.... just a suggestion... :paranoid:
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

doesn`t work in my profile...:crybaby:
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

i suggest u also use the linker of the cradle.....i also recommend u to use both... :thumbsup:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the one that post few days ago and this new linker is not the same this is a new linker created by the cradle few hours ago... its not the same..
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

ah ok.....thanks for the info.... and thanks for the linker buddy :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dude its the same.. haii..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this one is not working .. :norose:
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendster makes me sick....:evil::evil:
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why is it my profile get null??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:53

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy