• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[quote=mynameiz]the linker works but on mine, the css only... tweaks are not working.. why is it so? any help, pls.. thanks![/quote] thats my same problem yesterday bec. of [b]1.[/b] Maybe the inject css file on .js is wrong or [b]2.[/b] you put this code in media box. <style>@import'CSS Link';</style>

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-18 04:41:04)

mynameiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

@ spronky.. thanks for the reply.. I already placed <">on my media after the JS linker.. nothing happens:( should I put it as is? or edit it w/ my URL CSS?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you should put it with your CSS URL.. if nothing again happens, hmppp, thats is the same problem yesterday... or just let friendster update wait 24hours then try again.. my url is js extention name is .js i change it into .swf and it work... or there something with your codes.

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-18 05:41:05)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]the emote thingy is still working,, xD ,, but im still using this,, [/b]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. tnx.. it works! :D:D :arrow::idea:
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

OH GOD..., [b]ITS NOT WORKING[/b] ON MINE..WEN IM VISITING MY PROFILE THE WORD [b]NULL[/b] COMES UP AND IN THE STATUS BAR [b]STOPPED[/b] WORD APPEARS...SO SAD... COULD ANYONE [b]HELP ME BOUT THIS[/b]?! WAHHHHHHHH!
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]I've found a simple way how to see a page with null thing for those who experienced the same thing with me. try to see it by using his kind of url [quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=USER ID[/quote] change the bold part with ur user id[/quote] here.. idea of portuniecho:eh: hey newbieako i see your profile and its 100% working... i use FF

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-18 06:53:00)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhmm.. its like,, this time its working,, after a minute it will not,, weird,, thats why i have the emote thingy,, but it keeps on showing,, xD
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was supposed to post it earlier, just i have found that...but, since you already posted it...then i'll just say that.... =)=)=)[b]THANKS FOR SHARING!!!![/b]=)=)=)=) .....this linker really works....
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky][quote]I've found a simple way how to see a page with null thing for those who experienced the same thing with me. try to see it by using his kind of url [quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=USER ID[/quote] change the bold part with ur user id[/quote] here.. idea of portuniecho:eh: hey newbieako i see your profile and its 100% working... i use FF[/quote] @sprongky--- you serious? im using FF too...and the NULL thing appears...and bcoz of that i cant view my profile.. and also....[b]MY TRACKER WAS GONE HELP! DUNNO WHY...HAIZZZT![/b]

Last edited by newbieako (2008-04-18 07:13:18)

blackhell
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew :o this linker its working :lol: thanx for sharing :rose: good job dude :thumbsup: ciaww... :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: This linker is working. FS is having tantrums now thats why its goes crazy sometimes.. Just apply the linker and wait for a while.. ;]
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@newbieako, yes its working i look your profile in FF try looking your profile in other accounts..

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-18 07:26:50)

bryancolits
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will I put it?? in the media box?? please
chino96
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [quote][b]"WARNING!!! stop posting like that.... that is spamming another warning from me and i wont hesitate to give you a corresponding sanction"[/b][/quote]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-18 09:05:11)

ewanukm
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxotam]why is it my profile get null??[/quote] maybe becoz of enter page trick..my profile also get null but after i remove the enter page trick it working normally
purple_butterfly_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

will this work with the .txt extension???:wallbash:
Rushdiey
» n00b
1969-12-31

very hate to use the swf linker
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this code is different from what im using now... this was the code i use 4 js, swf and txt extension <">and it is still working.. hehehe.. tnx 4 sharing anywayz...:):)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy