• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

jon11
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

<">is it like this ?? sorry newbie here ...
devilz3ro
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

:EDIT: my profile is back!!tnx for sharin' dude!=)

Last edited by devilz3ro (2008-04-20 23:35:41)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah it's not stable, but atleast it works on mine....
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi, when i implemented the linker code, my profile's resolution gad bigger...waay bigger. I was wondering how I could correct this problem? thanks
blanco
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry, just wanna ask out of topics. do ur friends cek running?? mine not work then show alert like this: "Eror : Unable to parse email" anyone know what happened?
arch_reaper05
» n00b
1969-12-31

it was already posted days before.... ^_^ :D:D but still thanks for sharing this!
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankyou for sharing! i promise i'll never touch my stuffs again..haha :D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what's the solution for null page thingy for your page viewers?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]what's the solution for null page thingy for your page viewers?[/quote] <">heres the solution lairhel

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-21 04:47:36)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's not working for me. pls see my codes: http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/cradle/load.xml http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/cradle/load.swf

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-04-21 05:29:46)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:/ :paranoid: guys dont you think your confusing everyone? i see 3 sets of revised linkers.. xavierkym's post on the linker using xml is also working.. i am using the linker in the 1st post.. and my profile is working ok.. im an FF user.. you can choose between the 1st post or xavierkym's post.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-21 06:35:36)

hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this codes work fine in my profile..i've tested it many times... im even using the css injection on my JS files
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]This one is not working! :( [/b]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^its working dude... just add a character in the beginning of the linker...
raizuirann
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really dont get the instructions of the new linker... could anyone make an instruction easy to understand... dont get what is link tracker etc.... :cry:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

here for you to understand... add a character in the beginning of the linker... just like this....the character im using is [b]C[/b] [quote][b]C[/b]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF JS</a>[/quote]
hayley0816
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is this linker not working on my profile? :cry:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]only the linker for css works..not on js..but I still appreciate you posting this...=):thumbsup:[/i]
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hayley0816]why is this linker not working on my profile? :cry:[/quote] mee too :wallbash: :wallbash:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Guys, I tried it just now, and it's working perfectly. Check my [url=http://friendster.com/19533358]profile[/url] for proof. What I did was, I added a word right before my linker. Here's an example: [quote]kirksydney<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF JS</a>[/quote] As you can notice, I put the word "kirksydney" before the linker. You can put any word you want. Should go to your Media Box section. Definitely compatible with IE and FF. =)

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-04-22 04:13:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:38

[ 9 queries - 0.428 second ]
Privacy Policy